SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : God Has Protection

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

God Has Protection

I know naturally speaking these look like troubling times, but circumstances don't change God's word. God's word is forever settled in heaven, it is settled forever, but the circumstances are not (2Cor. 4:18). The scripture says the things you see are temporal or temperary, they are subject to change. Don't think because something happens to some that it has to happen to all or that it has to apply to you, no. God knows how to protect his people (children) and keep them separated from present plagues. Look at what God did and how He protected and separated his people (children). In Exodus 8 you see God separate his people 20 And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are. 22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth. 23 And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be. 24 And the Lord did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants' houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies. 29 And Moses said, Behold, I go out from thee, and I will intreat the Lord that the swarms of flies may depart from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people, to morrow: but let not Pharaoh deal deceitfully any more in not letting the people go to sacrifice to the Lord. 30 And Moses went out from Pharaoh, and intreated the Lord. 31 And the Lord did according to the word of Moses; and he removed the swarms of flies from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people; there remained not one. And in Exodus 9 you see God not only separate, but also protect 1Then the Lord said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 3 Behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thy cattle which is in the field, upon the horses, upon the asses, upon the camels, upon the oxen, and upon the sheep: there shall be a very grievous murrain. 4 And the Lord shall sever between the cattle of Israel and the cattle of Egypt: and there shall nothing die of all that is the children's of Israel. 5 And the Lord appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the Lord shall do this thing in the land. 6 And the Lord did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one.

And I'm telling you that even in this plague God has protection for his people. Look at Numbers 21:8,9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. 9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived. I was thinking about that scripture recently and the Lord brought something to my mind. When I read it I always thought that everyone that was bitten looked and lived. But, God prompted me to look again. It says, and it came to pass if a serpent had bitten any man when he beheld the serpent of brass he lived. It does not say that everyone that was bitten looked and lived. Example let's say there are 10 people and they all were bitten, but only 5 looked and lived. Then you could say if a serpent had bitten any man when he beheld the serpent of brass he lived. But, notice there was some that did not look and died. So, there could have been some that didn't look and died. But, there was protection for them all. Notice, what 2 Corinthians 4:18 says, While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. And people are giving all their attention to the negative reports so that's were there faith/fear is. Put your attention on the things of God, the report of God.

Another instance is the case of the 3 Hebrew boys being thrown into the fiery furnace, notice what they said in Daniel 3:17, If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. How could they say that, because the word says it in Isaiah 43:2, When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. I see why Proverbs 12:6 says, the mouth of the upright shall deliver them (when the word is in it). Notice,in verse 22 the fire consumed the ones that threw them in, Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. But, it could not consume them because of the word they had in their mouth. They released their faith in God's word and spoke it (that is the key). The fire was still fire and heated 7 times hotter, but it didn't consume them. God didn't change the flames/heat the word changed them. In Number 21:8,9 God didn't change the snake venom to harmless God changed them to not being able to be harmed by it. And God did it all by his word. Like in Mark 16:16-18 Jesus said, that these signs would follow them that believe; in his name if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them. Notice, he's saying it is deadly, but it will not hurt you. So, the change is not is the drink the change is in you when you believe. And believers have a right to believe because Jesus said in Luke 10:19, Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

One more point, In Revelation 1:5,6 & 5:10 it says Jesus has made us kings and priests. That is a powerful statement of authority. For in Deuteronomy 21:5 you see the authority God gave the priests, And the priests the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the Lord thy God hath chosen to minister unto him, and to bless in the name of the Lord; and by their word shall every controversy and every stroke be tried. In Numbers 5:11-31 you see the law of Jealousy procedure and how the priest is to offer the water that causeth the curse to a woman who husband thinks has cheated on him. He was to offer the woman some water that would have some very negative effects, but if you look at verse 19 even though the water causeth the curse at the word of the priest she would be free from them, And the priest shall charge her by an oath, and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse. Read through that and see how many times it put emphasis on "and the priest shall say." And in Numbers 6:23-27 you see how the priests were to bless the children of Israel, 23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them, 24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: 25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: 26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them. Notice, the emphasis of saying and God doing. Your words are extremely important.

Do you have a revelation of who you are in Christ and the authority God has already given you. And the protection He has in place for you. Notice, in Mark chapter 5 there was a woman with an issue blood that touched Jesus garment and when she did power flowed out of Jesus and into her just by her touch. So, what's the point Jesus was walking through a multitude of people so he was being touched on every side, but only this woman the one that had a revelation of Jesus got something.

Note: This article is not to tell anyone not to protect themselves or not to do anything they feel they need to do. By all means do what you think you need to do and be safe.

Below is a list of scriptures on your words:
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue and those that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Proverbs 14:3 The lips(words) of the wise shall preserve them.
Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy.
Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you.
Notice in Psalm 91 the protection chapter verse 2, I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Every stay safe and God bless!!!!

2020/4/9 1:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy