SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Pray in vain.......

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Pinson, Alabama, USA

Pray in vain.......

Jer 26:11 Then spake the priests and the prophets unto the princes and to all the people, saying, This man is worthy to die; for he hath prophesied against this city, as ye have heard with your ears.
Jer 26:12 Then spake Jeremiah unto all the princes and to all the people, saying, The LORD sent me to prophesy against this house and against this city all the words that ye have heard.
Jer 26:13 Therefore now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the LORD your God; and the LORD will repent him of the evil that he hath pronounced against you.

How long oh USA? How long, oh UK? How long oh Europe? How long, oh China? How long, oh inhabitants of the far and distant places?
Do you think the LORD hath turned as to not see your iniquity? Do you think for a second that HIS love for you has caused HIM to not respond to your hellish and gluttonous ways? Ha! You think in vain. You listen to the prophets (profits) of GREED, and you glory in their words. You hope in their predictions as you witness their predictions failing all around you.
More and more every day, I hear "the call to pray". Everywhere, men are realizing their hopelessness as the watch the rich and the poor, the famous and the street beggar fall prey to this pestilence that has been sent throughout the world. Men are beginning to realize that a force beyond their reach must be sought to turn back the carnage of death without respect to persons.
But what is the object of their prayers? To REPENT? Oh no! No repentance can be heard. The fear that strikes to the heart, is the fear of losing your grip on YOUR GREED AND LUST! That is what you are really afraid of. Your god is a god of comfort, pleasure, entertainment, amusement and lust. That thin robe of self proclaimed "holiness", that you wear once each week is a MOCKERY to the HOLY ONE OF ALL.
Some of you have read HIS book. You know HIS heart is to bless and not to curse. But within it's pages you cannot find a single sentence where HE was ever content with the iniquity of man. Not one word of it.
From the TRUE PROPHETS of old, to the very present day, HE has cried out to you with ONE MESSAGE, and you have slain the messengers. That message is TURN FROM YOUR EVIL WAYS. But instead you worship your evil ways, and not YEHOVAH. So be it.
This pestilence that is no respecter of persons, has swept around the world and across every land. Please listen. This is only the introduction to what is about to take place.
You church people pray, "send the FIRE" LORD, "SEND THE FIRE". Well, the FIRE HAS COME. But the day will come when you will look back on this day, and think that what you see before you today, is but lighted candle, compared to what is to come and will be.
Where is the plea for REPENTANCE? If it stands in silence before you. You call out, "oh lets pray". HE IS NOT IN IT. Your ornate buildings you wrongly call "the house of the lord", will do you know good against what is happening today. No need to run there, as if you think HE will hear you more there, than where you are. How absurd. You present carnal amusement and entertainment and call it "worship". That too is a mockery. It is a stench before HIM.
So now, sit back, relax, and receive your due. You will reap what you have sown.

Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Jer 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jer 23:24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

You can turn your back on HIM. You can put your hands over your ears. But you are powerless to defend against HIS WRATH.

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Psa 2:10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

2020/4/3 9:57Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy