Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : REALITY CHECK

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Lahry Sibley

Quote:
I cannot change that, or remedy your lack of understanding, Mr Bill. I'm truly sorry. I will pray for you, that HIS SPIRIT and POWER illuminate your heart to what HIS word speaks to us all.

Thank you! Now I understood all of that. Please be careful just posting scriptures only in a post, because I personally have a hard time interrupting a lot of the scripture. Also, please remember there are lots of Bill's on this earth that also have a hard time interrupting most scripture.

So it helps us less fortunate, that have a hard time interrupting scripture, if you would at least put in a simple explanation of each one posted. I'm a "common sense" person, you need your a/c fixed "I'm and a/c man" I can help you. If this forum is for all, and we all want to help all, please be a teacher, anyone can just post scripture, even I can do that, even if I don't even understand what I'm posting. All the pastors I listen to, when they mention a scripture in their sermons, they explain what this scripture is saying, this is called teaching.

2020/4/3 19:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//1Co_2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.//

We are sinking sorrowfully low when we are using scripture to insult a brother in the Lord.

I would say it’s disgusting but I won’t sink that low.

2020/4/3 19:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy