SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : A Suggestory Article: A Covind-19 and Vegtable Gardening

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I just bought plenty of seeds at Home Depot. Also tons of pre-started plants and herbs. Putting the garden in this weekend; whether it produces without getting eaten by critters or infested by blight of some sort is another matter.

2020/4/7 11:55Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The guy on that YouTube video who you feel the need to post on a regular basis is a weirdo and is wrong far more often than he is right. A joke.

2020/4/7 12:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/president-trump-enters-white-house-briefing-room-for-first-time?_amp=true

Explains why there is no seal.

Stop fear-mongering.

Add: let’s wait and see if there is a presidential seal the next time he gives a normal speech to the nation.

2020/4/7 12:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Walmart and all others have stopped selling seeds? Maybe
Wal-Mart has, I don't shop Wal-Mart, but not all others, this is not true, "Well In Houston" every feed store and Lowes and Home Depot have millions of seeds.

Saints,

Our first and foremost reason to recommend vegtable gardening is a way to get your mind off the media and onto something practical and what people have done for 5000+ years.

Also to watch plants grow is a very edifying process, I have been glorifying God seeing how it all works.

Also we are told to take care of our families in the Scripture and what a wonderful chance to grow your own healthy food for your family.

In the midst of Covid-19 this will allow children to be occupied with wonderful work in doing "farm" type work, for them its a whole big world even if you do a small garden area.

I have heard of some testimonies of larger stores not selling seeds anymore. But overall they are still very accessible. Though larger sellers of heirloom seeds are running out of stock or behind in orders because of the large interest.

Let's turn off the media more and get busy with our hands. Perhaps grow extra vegtables to be able to share with your local neighours as a way to share the Gospel with them. It is a time for the Church to shine, be generous and be full of light.

God is with us saints!

2020/4/7 13:40Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Brother Greg

Quote:
"It is a time for the Church to shine, be generous and be full of light.

God is with us saints!"

Amen Brother!

2020/4/7 13:58Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I agree Greg- gardening is so enjoyable even apart from Covid.

After all, God placed man in a garden to tend. He must have thought it would be good for their souls.

Also Greg- if you could explain why you suggest heirloom seeds for folks reading it would be helpful. I understand but not enough to explain it fully.

2020/4/7 14:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Also Greg- if you could explain why you suggest heirloom seeds for folks reading it would be helpful. I understand but not enough to explain it fully.

I am far from an expert but modified seeds can be GMO or genetically modified. So it just seems like a much more healthier experience to plant original seeds.

Today I simply cut sweet patatoes in half and put them in sitting water 1 inch deep. in 1 month it will have "roots" and shoots" once the shoots are big enough you cut them or take them off with the roots and put in another water glass for another 2-3 weeks, then once the roots look healthy, and its warm outside (no frost) plant it in the ground. 4 months later, lots of sweet patatoes! It's great for children to see this process.

2020/4/7 15:49Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Never tried that. Grew potatoes in a bag once and that worked- and the flowers were nice as well.

2020/4/7 15:52Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//Take a look at the white house lectern and notice the great seal is gone. We are now under the Beast system. //

Just wanted to point out that the presidential seal was on the lectern when Trump spoke today. Does that Steven Ben-Nun guy in those videos ever apologize and admit when he is wrong? I remember him warning about WW3 a while back when there tensions between Turkey and Syria. Of course that never happened.

2020/4/15 18:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy