SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : CAN GOD SEND SICKNESS AND DISEASE?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sounds good to me Bill.

2020/3/29 12:43Profile
savannah

Re: "...God can't do is,...cannot do anything wrong."

Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite your people, and your children, and your wives, and all your goods: And you shall have great sickness by disease of your bowels, until your bowels fall out.
2 Chronicles 21:14,15

See now that I am He; there is no God besides Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.
Deuteronomy 32:39

Mr. Bill said,

"...a lot of folks here like to put the church under condemnation."

3X is sufficient to answer;

1) Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1

2) Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Romans 8:33,34

3) and you have forgotten the exhortation which is addressed to you as sons,
“MY SON, DO NOT REGARD LIGHTLY THE DISCIPLINE OF THE LORD, NOR FAINT WHEN YOU ARE REPROVED BY HIM;
FOR THOSE WHOM THE LORD LOVES HE DISCIPLINES,
AND HE SCOURGES EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVES.”
Hebrews 12,5,6

2020/3/29 18:47Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

One of the truths of scripture is God acts and does according to his will and whatever he does is righteous and upright.

In regards to judgments, disciplines, wrath, chastisements, reproofs no one is exempt.

Yet, God sent the Church to preach to those under wrath, to bring healing to those whom are afflicted no matter who brought the affliction. We offer peace with God in the gospel no matter how the strife and contention may have originated.

God is the righteous God who judges and yet makes alive...the very same person.

We were all at one time under wrath, now under Grace and both of them are from God.

We need not have the mind that God punishes and that's the final word. The final word is at judgment, until then we bring the gospel of forgiveness and reconciliation.

2020/3/31 13:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy