SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Laying on of hands...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Sentry

West Monroe, Louisiana

Re:

GrannieAnnie,

thanks for the reply.

Interesting thought. But I'm not sure I agree.
I'm not offended in any way, nor am I debating, just not sure what to think about your post.

When we gather together to pray, we do so to be in one accord, of like mind, whether we hold hands or not.

Quote:

There are centuries of evidence that a prayer circle is unscriptural and a pagan practice.

Is there? I just find that hard to believe. If that is the fact, then I fear that many of us are in trouble.

I would rather think that by joining hands, we are simply saying, we agree with one another, unity of the Spirit, one accord.

In Christ,

Mark

2005/7/27 14:01Profile

Re:

Hi Sentry,

I guess I didn't express it clear enough.

I meant when not with your regular group.
Like when I said "having" to... as if, if I don't or do, would make a difference, because it's God Who makes things happen.

I guess, what I meant, or the author means, is "is it necessary" or would some sort of 'lack' happen if we didn't everytime, with everyone.

We lead a youth group years ago, and a guy came in and the girls complained to me, that he gave them 'the creeps' for weeks, so I prayed about it, and the Lord told me to take him outside and ask him directly, if he had given his life intentionally to satan ... unfortunately, he admitted he had and said, "for power" ... even though, verbally he had said, when he first joined us, that he was a Christian.

Sorry for the confusion.

All His Best.
Annie

2005/7/27 17:32
ellie

UK

Re: Sentry on 2005/7/26

QUOTE: I guess I'm just stupid enough to simply believe God's power is the only solution to the drug and alcohol problem. I believe that Demonic strongholds are here...and I'm praying and believing for these strongholds to be broken.

You are not stupid, "to simply beleive Gods power is the only solution"

LOOK HERE....
Quote: "believe God's power is the only solution to the drug and alcohol problem. I believe that Demonic strongholds are here...and I'm praying and believing for these strongholds to be broken."

I beleive God has shown you the way, which is what you have written in the above Quote... You will be further led and see other things happening ,through God, for the needs of all you pray for. In that he will show other things, that he would have you do in matter.

Keep on praying. I will also pray as they are the kind of people who my heart reaches out too. So when I pray for my area, I will pray your area too.

PS Repent to God of the word, 'stupid' and what it meant to you. Ask for his Forgivness, Mercy and Grace.

Look up 'the biblical word stupid'I believe we are not supposed to use this word.
I am going to place a Posting about this word. Maybe find out some information

God bless you.

ellie

2005/7/30 20:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy