SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Objective journalism

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Objective journalism

Just report events and facts and with as much effort as possible to not broadcast bias or one's own opinions. Just the facts mam. So CNN and MSNBC did not report or cover the President's appearance today at the March for Life.

Real journalism dead in this country?

2020/1/24 17:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Objective journalism

Of course it is! It is entirely laughable - they must think we are idiots.

Of course I can’t remember watching news in the 60s and 70s but I don’t think it was as bad then. I can’t remember if CNN msnbc were as bad when they first started.

It seems that every network news and every cable news except Fox has extreme liberal bias/agenda. And Fox swings too far conservative but they have to to counter everyone else. NPR is very liberal as is the associated press. Wall Street Journal not so much.

But it sure seems that 90% of the mainstream news outlets are liberal and make no apologies for it.

2020/1/24 20:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

From a Canadian perspective literally almost all the news outlets in America are liberial, unfair and sharing lies or strongly biased news. It is sad that this is what feeds so many peoples minds.

It is shocking how much control liberial thinking has in America.

2020/1/24 20:15Profile
docs

Re:

A new generation of journalists that are honest, ethical and dedicated to fair reporting is what is needed. Even if you have strong opinions it should not bleed over into and dominate your reporting. Just the facts. This present generation of journalists do not need reform they need replacing. Their system and the way they do things has become irredeemable and is at this point incapable of being reformed. It needs replacing by a new generation. That's my 3 cents worth.

2020/1/24 23:36Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

What really needs replaced is the ownership of these news organizations who dictate what shall be said and how, as well as the “men in the sunglasses” behind the owners telling THEM what to do.

In short, I don’t see that happening any time soon.

2020/1/25 10:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy