SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : The Gospel Never Turns Off - Evangelist Russell Wood

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The Gospel Never Turns Off - Evangelist Russell Wood

THE GOSPEL NEVER TURNS OFF.

The other day I had went with my family and one of my daughters newest friends to visit some dear people in the hospital. It was a very busy day and I have to admit I was exhausted. After we had visited with the family I went to the waiting room while my wife was talking about some personal things with one of the nurses. I was relaxing and thinking about that wonderful Sunday nap I was about to take! I didn't really feel like ministering any more and was ready to shut down and rest. I put my headphones in and was listening to some soaking music and thought I would try and catch a couple of winks in the waiting room. Just a few minutes later my daughter and her friend walk in the waiting room. As they say down I felt as if someone was staring at me. I open my eyes and seen that my daughters friend was trying to get my attention. She said "what does it mean to be saved?" I took my headphones out and began to explain the gospel message to her. She began to weep and said I want that! That girl gave her life to Christ Sunday!

Afterwards Holy Spirit began to share with me that the gospel is never off, the gospel never has a bad day, the gospel is always on and ready to run and we should be too! Are you ready? Let your light shine!

"I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and encourage with every form of patient instruction." 2 Timothy 4:1-2

2020/1/7 8:59Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy