PosterThread
BruisedReed3

Nigeria

BEHOLD HE PRAYETH FOR US

5th January
MORNING CONTEMPLATION
TOPIC: BEHOLD HE PRAYETH FOR US
TEXT: HEB. 7:25
''Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.''

Christians, look yonder, behold and be refreshed: one mighty in holiness, purity and obedience, prays for you! When a saint stops praying; when, by infirmity of the body, he cannot lift up his voice; when conscience adjudges him unfit for holy duties, one righteous than angels, prays for him! Jesus ever lives to pray for the saints--both for the weak and the strong! What a refreshing thought, it is like a spring of water in a patched desert. How this thought should quiet every anxiety! Jesus prays now for the weakest of saints! Brothers and sisters, would God deny Jesus anything? Is not the prayer of a righteous man avails much with God? Is Jesus not the righteousness of God? Would God deny His righteousness anything? I beg you, consider this man that prays for us, even Jesus:
(a)Whom God hath appointed heir of all things, (b)By whom also he made the worlds; (c)the brightness of his glory, (d)the express image of his person, (e)by whom He uphold all things by the word of his power, (f)by whom He purged our sins and made to sit down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; yea,(g)made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Can God deny such a man anything? No! No! Never! Does He pray for us? Then, we are safe; ours is a glorious lot; His least request for us can never go unanswered; God denies Himself if He denies this advovate of ours, yes, He ungod Himself if He says, 'nay' to our Christ: all the promises of God in this our advocate are yea and amen! This christ is God Himself: the Judge is my advocate. Friends, know this once and for all: Jesus has been answered! Go now joyfully on your way, thanking and praising God. Oh! Jesus prays for me! He makes intercession for me! At what time I fall and fail to hit the mark, He looks at the father's face and says, 'He is but a flesh, a frail being, be merciful to him Father!' Friends, we recognise this task of Jesus by remaining constantly in praise and worship! Ah, even now He prayeth for me!'

Prayer: Now rest thou my soul,
Jesus prayeth for thee! Lord, may this be the spring of all my comfort in all my distresses! Amen!

2020/1/4 17:50Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: BEHOLD HE PRAYETH FOR US

Indeed this truth is our anchor inside the veil!
for He is also our High Priest forever and He maketh supplication for us, interceding on behalf of us!
How much better a testament, how much more a surety is He who is able to save us to the uttermost who put our faith in Him 🙏🏻😇

2020/1/5 9:26Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy