SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Reformed Speakers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
nathan7

Australia

Reformed Speakers

Does anyone know if any of the speakers under Audio Sermons would hold to reformed doctrines, other than Paul Washer?

2019/12/16 1:02Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Reformed Speakers

dear brother,

We have many speakers on the website from reformed backgrounds there would be a huge list:

Alistair Begg
Aaron Dunlop
Alan Cairns
Don Currin
Roger Ellsworth
Tim Conway
Voddie Baucham

and many more.

Just so you know this is one of the discuss forum guidelines as per: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

Quote:
8. DIVISIONS AND QUARRELLING - Having a healthy discussion on a topic, doctrine or important issue is allowed on SermonIndex. But if the subject discussion becomes heated and there is quarrelling it would be better to agree with your brother publicly in what you can and and hold to what you believe against him privately. This calls for great maturity and wisdom in speaking in humility. It is better to agree with a brother that you are Christians and not divide over non-essentials. Let us go forward with meekness towards each other and having in mind the larger picture of the entire body of Christ. "I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought." (1 Corinthians 1:10). We have found that discussions pertaining to politics, conspiracy theories, calvinism/arminianism and others just produce strife and not the fruits of the Spirit so we ask saints not to start these discussion threads on SermonIndex.

No matter what Christian background, we are able to find the common ground of being true disciples of Jesus Christ by picking up the cross and following Him (Luke 9:23).

So this site focuses on areas such as: Self-Denial, Prayer, Godliness, and other practical ways that we follow the Lord as marks of true conversion and knowing God.

1 John 2:6 New International Version (NIV)

6 Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.

2019/12/16 6:44Profile
itysmang

where and when will they perform?

2019/12/17 15:29Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

For anyone looking for reformed speakers, may I suggest to consider hearing the other side by teachers such as Leighton Flowers, Ken Wilson (not featured here) Dave Hunt and David Pawson. They do excellent scholarly work without the usual polemic and predjudices that are sometimes thrown around in these debates.

BTW I do glean from some of the more moderate reformed teachers, too.

I will say no more, let the Cal/Arm guns 🔫be silent over Christmas time.

2019/12/18 10:23Profile
jochbaptist

R.C Sproul is one of my favorite teachers from the “reformed camp”.

2019/12/18 15:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy