SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : HOLINESS unto the LORD....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

HOLINESS unto the LORD....

1Ki 10:23 So king Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom.
1Ki 10:24 And all the earth sought to Solomon, to hear his wisdom, which God had put in his heart.

1Ki 11:1 But king Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites;
1Ki 11:2 Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love.
1Ki 11:3 And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
1Ki 11:4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
1Ki 11:5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
1Ki 11:6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
1Ki 11:7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
1Ki 11:8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
The Lord Raises Adversaries
1Ki 11:9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,
1Ki 11:10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded.
1Ki 11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.
1Ki 11:12 Notwithstanding in thy days I will not do it for David thy father's sake: but I will rend it out of the hand of thy son.

My beloved readers, there is much we can learn here. One thing that should be obvious is that in today's culture, if a man had 700 wives and 300 concubines, few if any, would accept that he had a personal relationship and covenant with HAYAH. Yet there is no mention of this causing disfavor from HAYAH. What brought about the downfall of Solomon and his son, was that HAYAH wanted HIS people SEPARATE from the heathen and their false gods. For with these heathen wives that Solomon took into himself and his household brought with them their false gods and Solomon left his love for YEHOVAH and down he went. The heathen women turned his heart from HAYAH. How many "churches", I have personally witnessed have departed from holiness, because of the wife of a pastor that turned his heart into idolatry and compromse!

So then it is obvious how IMPORTANT holiness (separation) is to HAYAH. HE will not tolerate strange gods before HIM!!! I don't care what our excuses might be. No compromise. NO STRANGE "gods"!!!!! NONE!!!!
Yet CHURCH PEOPLE live today, as if their idolatry is unimportant to YEHOVAH. Really? HOW DECEIVED IS THAT?

Exo_15:11 Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?
Exo_28:36 And thou shalt make a plate of pure gold, and grave upon it, like the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS TO THE LORD.

COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM, and BE YE SEPARATE (HOLY)!!!!

Rom_6:19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

This is the same "church" that Paul declared in chapter 1 that "the whole world has heard of your FAITH". REPENT!!! YIELD YOUR MEMBERS!!!! HOLINESS is what HAYAH longs for, FOR HIS CHILDREN!!!!

2Co_7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

HOLINESS - a choice we MUST MAKE, or our "salvation hope" is COUNTERFEIT!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!

Eph_4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

"New creation life" IS CREATED in righteousness and TRUE HOLINESS. To HAYAH, there is NO OTHER KIND.

1Th 3:12 And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Is your heart established unblameable in HOLINESS before HIM, even our FATHER? WELL? Or, are there "other loves" in it?

Heb 12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Heb 12:15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;
Heb 12:16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
Heb 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD WITHOUT HOLINESS. How much of the world's polluted and filthy ways are allowed in your fellowship? Your circle of friends. Your life personally? Well?

2Co 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2019/12/12 9:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy