SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : KNOW MY END.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

KNOW MY END.....

KNOW MY END…..

by Lahry Sibley (keyboard operator)

Psa 39:4 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.

Psa 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

Measure me by THY standard of goodness. Make me constantly aware, that compared to THEE, I have no offers of boasting. Let me see into the depths of my wretchedness, that I may know in unshakeable certainty, that without YOUR gift of RIGHTEOUSNESS, I am helplessly and hopelessly lost. Oh deliver me this day, from myself. Count not my iniquity against me, for the glory of THY SON.

Rom_4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

Impute - to bestow judicial certainty on someone, apart from their actions, worthiness, or lack there of.

Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

Rom 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;

Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;

Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Justification is imputed so that we are accounted NOT GUILTY! Satan rages. The LORD declares, NOT GUILTY. Our flesh staggers and falters under temptation and despair. NOT GUILTY.

Where is such a judgment found? Only at the CROSS, beloved. ONLY AT THE CROSS. Where we die with HIM, by FAITH.

Is your heart troubled today. Can't find any peace within? Oh thou of little faith. Is your uncertainty based on your assessment of personal value and worthiness? Or is it based on the declaration of the ONE WHO IS PURE without compromise? His imputed righteousness.......

Jas_2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Are you called a Friend of HAYAH (I AM)? Am I? You know, the one in the cloud of fire, lightening, and thunder on the mountain top before ISRAEL. Only if you are 100% in agreement with what HE HAS set in place. Righteousness, perfection, holiness, purity beyond spot or blemish, given to those who repent and humble themselves before HIM as powerless and worthless.

HE says ONLY ON MY TERMS, will you find what you seek. Accept what I have done for thee and offer thee, or perish without hope. PUT NO CONFIDENCE IN THE FLESH!!!! Put your confidence in LOVE, HIS LOVE, bestowed upon us without reservation, or lack. Because HIS JUSTICE has been fulfilled in the MESSIAH, so now HIS love can be given freely to us, "IF" we have been crucified with the MESSIAH, by faith.

Beloved, it's been there all along, for you and I. Receive it by faith. Submit to HIM in love and willingness, to live as one who's sins are not imputed to him/her.

Psa_32:2 Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Psa_34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Blessed because our hope is not in ourselves, but in YEHOVAH, the MOST HIGH, and HIS BLESSED SON.

HE HATH DECLARED IT! Do you believe it?

Isa_56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

Jer_17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Rom_4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Jas_1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

BLESSED!!!!!!

Matthew 5:8 Blessed (happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous—possessing the joy produced by the experience of God’s favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!

If HIS righteousness is your possession, YOU ARE JUSTIFIED, AND DECLARED RIGHTEOUS, by a sovereign act of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM! You possess it by faith. Your heart is pure because HE has declared it so. And YOU SHALL SEE HAYAH (I AM), and know in this life, that HE REWARDS THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

HIS righteousness and purity bestowed on the crucified by faith, are acts of HIS will. HIS will pleases Himself. It was HIS will and HIS pleasure to suffer HIS own wrath on our behalf, so that our perfection could be without reservation, whole, complete, and eternal. HE has withheld NOTHING from you and I. Therefore HE can freely ask the same of you and I. All that we are, for HIM, and HE alone, holding back nothing.

We are completely HIS in obedience and faith, or we are completely our own, and without hope. Selah.

Submitting one's self for SACRIFICE, is in Paul's mind, the very best thing a person can do with their life, the best possible action to be taken and in the middle of the WILL OF THE FATHER!!!! HALLELUYAH!!!!

Small wonder Paul cries out "I beseech you". (I beg you, please listen to me!!!!!). Could there be anything more important. In my mind and heart, the answer is no. If we miss this, no matter how sincere our "confession of faith", we miss salvation in HIM. Selah.

Oh LORD................................ please empower me to live the way I preach and teach. Is that too much to ask LORD? LIVE in me. Have YOUR way and YOUR will in me. Do not let the words you've given me be nothing but a vapor. Oh grant that seeds fall into the ground in death, and that new life will begin from their sacrifice. In me, and in others, LORD. Please don't let what YOU have shown me, go to waste, count for naught. Speak to others, and give them the same heart. "IN YOU ALONE" abundant living is found. Not on the bed of comfort LORD, but in the grave of personal and complete sacrifice. Here me OH LORD I pray. Forgive me........beloved SAVIOR.

Psa 39:4 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.

2019/12/9 3:33Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy