This is from attorney Allan Parker of the Justice Foundation:
A SEASON OF PRAYER FOR THE U.S. SUPREME COURT
FROM NOW UNTIL JUNE 30, 2020
The United States Supreme Court has agreed to take an abortion case from Louisiana. This means that sometime between now and June 30, 2020, the Supreme Court will make a decision regarding the abortion laws of the United States.
At least some of the judges may be thinking about it every day. It is a truly historic decision with national consequences and will receive much media attention.
The pro-death, pro-abortion side is seeking an all-out total victory in the Louisiana case claiming that hospital admitting privileges requirements for abortionists are unconstitutional. They then plan to use this victory to strike down all abortion facility regulation laws in all fifty states. They have already filed lawsuits against five states seeking to do this such as Texas, Louisiana, Indiana, Arizona, and Missouri. They are asking for total victory to increase the number of "infant life" (Gonzales v. Carhart, 2007) deaths and to wipe out all of the gains the pro-life movement has made since 1992 in reducing the number of abortion deaths through education and abortion facility regulation. If you have not already done so, please sign The Moral Outcry Petition at www.themoraloutcry.com and your name will be recorded in Heaven (Mal. 3:16) and on earth in our next Supreme Court Brief.
The Lord is raising up an Army of Justice to pray for the complete end of legal abortion. Over a quarter million Americans have already signed The Moral Outcry Petition at www.themoraloutcry.com calling abortion a crime against humanity and asking the Supreme Court to reverse its abortion cases.
An Amicus Curiae Brief on behalf of Melinda Thybault, the Pro-Life Prayer Director at International House of Prayer, with the support and unity of her husband, Denny Thybault, and including the names of over a quarter million people who have asked the Supreme Court for the reversal of its abortion cases, by signing the Petition will be filed in the Louisiana case. The Petition closes with a prayer which is also a prayer to Jesus Christ. That Brief will be asking for the complete reversal of Roe v. Wade and stating the five reasons. Click here to see the five reasons.
Please pray Isaiah 28:14-28 over the Court.
Please pray Isaiah 45 over the Court.
Please pray for:
1. Pray that the March for Life on January 24, 2020 will mobilize hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people to pray for the reversal of Roe v. Wade and total victory in the Louisiana. Hospital Admitting Privileges Case.
2. Pray for all of the pro-life attorneys and groups and Amicus parties which are writing briefs in support of the Louisiana law which are due by January 2, 2020.
3. Please pray for confusion in the enemy's camp and to bind the plans of the enemy of our souls, (Satan, the abortion power, principalities and forces of wickedness in heavenly places); to bind the strong man over Washington, D.C. and that the Lord rebuke Satan, in Jesus' Name. (Click here for a prayer binding the abortion power.)
4. Pray for repentance, revival, and transformation of the Supreme Court and for the salvation of every human soul on or at the Supreme Court. Pray for the removal of the wicked as gently as possible in the Lord's perfect timing and mercy in order to end injustice.
5. Pray for the Oral Argument which will be in the Spring of 2020, probably February or March, that the lawyers for Life will be strong and powerful and have anointed words of wisdom.
6. Pray that the lies of the enemy be exposed and defeated
From now, to the time of Oral Argument in Spring 2020, and until June 30, 2020, while the Court is in private deliberation mode and making a decision, please pray that the Court will reverse Roe v. Wade and other abortion cases and the Lord will bring forth Righteousness and Justice in America like a mighty champion.
Remember especially the swing justices will be thinking about and considering this case almost every day, and certainly on any given day before it is released publicly on or before June 30, 2020.