SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Anybody Out There? - Mike Fusilier

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

I don’t take issue with you Alec. Yes it is reality that not everyone is saved and it is reality that God doesn’t make robots, etc....I can’t focus on that though or I would sink into despair instead of continuing to fervently pray and to make sure my life lines up with Christ so that my children see something of Jesus in me. As long as there is life there is hope.

2019/11/17 19:13Profile

Re:

Yes, absolutely.

Each salvation is miraculous and precious. We always pray for and hope the lost will fall on the Rock which is Christ and be broken, or else the Rock will fall on them and grind them to powder. There is no third alternative.

2019/11/17 19:59
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Brother,

It should be that as members of the Body of Christ that we give people hope for their lost loved ones. What you are doing is giving examples of those that died in their sins. This is exactly the picture that the enemy wants to paint. He always wants us to give up hope and to stop praying.

Why not give testimonies of God’s faithfulness, and of the ones that repented, and we’re restored by God’s Grace.

It is because of the prison ministry that I am involved in, that I can testify that as long as a person is breathing, there is hope, and God knows how to deal with people where it would seem impossible to man for them to ever be save.

“Where sin did abound, God’s Grace did much more abound.”
(Romans 5:20)

2019/11/17 21:10Profile

Re:

We are not in disagreement regarding hope, Mike, but we must face reality. Not all of our friends and loved ones will be saved. I have come to grips with this. Have you? I hope, pray, and intercede, but it is between God and each individual. I cannot twist God's arm to save someone who is dead set against Him. We see example after example in the Scriptures, as I shared regarding the kings of Judah earlier. And history bears this out. Even William Booth, founder of the Salvation Army, had children who rebelled and turned from God.

2019/11/18 6:40
mama27

Re:

I’m just curious Alec, if you have children?

2019/11/18 11:42Profile

Re:

I don't even know your name and you want to ask questions about my personal life?

2019/11/18 16:10
mama27

Re:

Oh my! I’m so sorry and didn’t mean anything by it. I’m sorry I don’t put my name out there b/c of family members who would consider it a breach of privacy if they read anything I wrote. That’s why I’ve not shared my name out of deference to them. I meant nothing by it.

2019/11/18 17:23Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Anybody Out There? - Mike Fusilier

Mike,

I share your grief about abortion. Have worked in the gutter with this issue for many years...have learned a few things in the process.

Stats used to say that the number of religious people having abortions differs little from the general population. The reason for abortions is because they do not want the baby. Simple, yes?

The tragedy is that it could all have been prevented if they followed a lifestyle of Chasity, or moral purity. These folks know what causes babies - they are not ignorant. They know abortion is sin and that God would not want them to kill their baby; they know immorality is sin. They also believe that if they go ahead have an abortion they can come back and ask God to forgive them and that He will. Some also believe that they are too good to go to hell - God would not condemn them to hell or they know they are going there but they will have friends there.

Mike, methinks the biggest problem and the solution resides in the church. People need to get some fear of God into their hearts and respond accordingly. But they have become Gospel hardened by way of movies that glorify sin and minimize its consequences.

This is my evaluation of working at a Crises Pregnancy Center for fifteen years.

Too bad.

Sandra

2019/11/18 18:12Profile

Re:

Not just movies, Sandra, but any and all secular media which glorify sin instead of extolling Truth.

2019/11/18 18:31

Re:

It's okay, mama27.

2019/11/18 18:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy