SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Remember me to The Lord-Update 'Turn for the worse'

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ellie

UK

Remember me to The Lord-Update 'Turn for the worse'

RE: I would be grateful if you would lift my name to the Lord at this time of need.

Thankyou
ellie

Update....

In the situation things were going very well.
there is now a turn for the worse.
My situation is really serious an ellement of danger to me. Its beginning to have an adverse effect on my physical state.

My needs are strength, my truth being acknowledged by the Police. And justice to me and as swiftly as possible. The lie has been told by my next door neighbour a woman, in retaliation for something I had to report which was serious. I did not want to report it. It burdened me for a long time. It involved the welfare of a child.
She lives every day in a bed of lies her brother is not very much better.
I am now being subjected to a lie.
I only stopped takeing the tablet that had caused extreme physical side effects last December 2004. I have been going through the transition.
My health is deteriorating as anything like this has a grave effect and earlier this year I had a shock it was actually about the child. I ended up with an anxiety attack that lasted for more than two weeks. It was a terrible experience.

On Monday I was feeling so strong. I had been able to go to the prayer centre for the first time. I felt that my health was beginning to really improve for the first time since I don't know when. And the next day Tues. 8.15am the Police calledon me. I have been steadily getting worse. I am waiting to hear from them I believe I will be put through questioning, it is a really serious allegation and being questioned I will feel very threatend.
My breathing is bad I am crying my head feels as though it is bursting I have not slept well.
I am going to look at Jesse's scripture that the lord gave to him and will pray about it. I have not involved my family.
The effects on me associate with my ex husbands terrible lies about me in the hope that I would never see my children on my own. I get angry and feel explosive at the injustice

I would be so gratefull if you could remember me when you pray.

Even when I go through these awful times I still Pray For Other People and will pray my list as well.

ellie

2005/7/13 15:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Remember me to The Lord-Update 'Turn for the worse'

Dear Ellie, I am praying, for your peace.

2005/7/13 15:23Profile
ellie

UK

Re: Dear Ellie, I am praying, for your peace

Thankyou, I have had a couple of crying sessions but now inbetween I seem a bit calmer.

I have just remembered this.
That some of the crying is God healing and releasing, whats within.

ellie

2005/7/13 16:38Profile
ellie

UK

Re: Remember me to The Lord "New Update 20/7/05 Situation Very Choppy"

[color=9900FF]20/7/05 Situation Very Choppy[/color]

"New Update 20/7/05 Situation Very Choppy"
Had tough times things are changing every day and have had more accusation made. Still have not heard about first accusation although I have been in touch with the Police. Still no news. I have told housing council, as they became involved, that I will move if it is to a quieter place, so that my health can improve. The situation keeps getting bigger. The housing council did understand my needs and are going to meet my needs and are going to look at where they might have a suitable dwelling, in a suitable area. That is amazing. You usually get whats given, although time has moved on since I moved here and because a Doctor can verify my needs. It is still amazing.
My physical has been rather shaky and I continue to look to God and persevere and I am hoping all the authorities have their eyes opened by God not only for justice for me but also justice for the boy who is in need, behind the closed door of his home.

Thankyou for your prayers
(Please continue to pray)

ellie

2005/7/19 18:42Profile

Re: Remember me to the Lord update - re choppy

ellie,

Please keep us informed. I will and am praying.

2005/7/19 18:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy