SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Blaine Scogin - Pray (possible cancer)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Blaine’s memorial service is scheduled for next Sunday, Jan 12, 2020 at 2 pm. It will be held at Redeeming Grace Church (Lakewood) which meets at Colorado Christian University (CCU) in room 170/172 of Leprino Hall. The building can be easily accessed from CCU's main campus entrance.

Directions:
There are two entrances into the campus of Colorado Christian University (CCU).
-You can enter from Garrison street (located just west of CCU). Go straight through the first stop sign and at the second, you will see Leprino Hall just to your right. There are two small parking lots, one in front and one on the right. You can park there if spots are available. If these are full, take a left at the second stop sign, follow the road around until you come to a larger parking lot near the Event Center (Gymnasium). You can park there and enjoy a short walk to Leprino Hall.
-You can also access CCU's campus through the main entrance on Alameda Ave. Once you enter, keep going straight, until it wraps around the Event Center. You can park in that lot or look for closer spots as you continue on the road, closer to Leprino Hall.

One important note: We do ask that you not park in the Mile High Church's parking lot. Cars may be towed.

2020/1/7 12:10Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Brother Blaine

Thank you for posting this. I am truly sorry for Blaine's loss. I did not know he had passed into JESUS's arms. I was blessed to know him and pray with him for revival and on the persecuted church prayer line. He taught me many things. I will remember Blaine most for his closing remarks in the last prayer meeting.. We take authority over any retalitory spirits in JESUS name..
Thanks Blaine for letting me pray along side of you many times. Im sure you are on the streets of gold and you heard well done. You will be missed. I am thankful for the cloud of witnesses you are with now and no longer in pain.
In JESUS
Sister Frannie

2020/2/13 20:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy