SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Meaningless threads and Being Sober-Minded

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Meaningless threads and Being Sober-Minded

Dear Saints,

I have not been as active as I should be on the forums, from watching from a distance lately I felt there were 2 threads that really have no place on this website so they have been deleted.

Let us remind ourselves that we are surrounded by some of the most godly, powerful christian messages in the last 50+ years on this website. And articles that go all the way to the founding of our faith. This site brings great glory to God and archives some of the most reverential godly materials that speak to God's Name.

We are adding our words to these other words. We should examine ourselves that our words are written in the Spirit of God, with godly fear and reverence. Also that we treat each other as if the other was Christ Himself.

Also under every new thread this appears for you to read before you post:

====
All our communication matters in the Lord and we ask that you consider that all our words will be accounted for by God one day: Matthew 12:36, James 1:26, Colossians 4:6. Speak with gentleness, with a servants heart. Imagine our Lord in the same room with you watching what you say to other believers. Speak to edify and love others and choose not always to be right but rather right in your attitude of humility and humbling yourself.
====

This is not accusatory but it is a gentle reminder to us all including myself that we conduct our life here in God fear looking towards the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3).

May these godly saints that surround us and godly materials not become common place to us.

2019/7/14 19:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy