SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Special Day Of Prayer For President Trump - Franklin Graham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

A Special Day Of Prayer For President Trump - Franklin Graham

June 2, 2019

A Special Day of Prayer for the President

President Trump’s enemies continue to try everything to destroy him, his family, and the presidency. In the history of our country, no president has been attacked as he has. I believe the only hope for him, and this nation, is God.

This is a critical time for America. We’re on the edge of a precipice. Time is short. We need to pray for God to intervene. We need to ask God to protect, strengthen, encourage, and guide the President.

We know that God hears and answers prayer. He can soften hearts and change minds. He is all-powerful, and He rules over the affairs of nations. The Bible instructs us to pray for those in authority, “that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior” (1 Timothy 2:2–3).

[Today] we ask that pastors lead their congregations in praying for the President, that Sunday schools and other groups would join together and pray, and that individuals and families across the country would have a special focus on praying for the President.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12).

(Official statement by Franklin Graham)

2019/6/2 8:09Profile
leyoung

Re: A Special Day Of Prayer For President Trump - Franklin Graham

https://stream.org/president-pays-unexpected-visit-to-virginia-church-gets-doozy-of-a-prayer-from-the-pastor/

May God answer from heaven.

L

2019/6/3 11:14Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Thank you for sharing. We played this video in monthly prayer meeting this morning.

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

2019/6/3 14:30Profile
leyoung

Re: A Special Day Of Prayer For President Trump - Franklin Graham

If this is true and this pastor had to apologize to his churchgoers for
praying for President Trump...
I find him to be a pathetic "leader" in the body of Christ.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47996/pastor-explains-decision-pray-trump-stage-during-kassy-dillon

2019/6/4 10:29Profile
leyoung

Re:

Frankly, I am concerned that Christians (and many I know )
have become liberal and progressive in their thinking over the past decade or more, allowing the culture and the mainstream media, the political pundits, the slow decaying of education and historical truths to decay the standard of Truth, our Savior Jesus Christ, the uncompromised Word of God and proclaiming the Bible loudly once again.

However, instead of making us want to give up and give in, we must seriously rouse ourselves from sleep-walking and pray.

As Leonard Ravenhill said many times.

"If we do not concentrate in prayer, we will be praying in concentration camps."

2019/6/4 10:53Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: sister Leslie

Yeah it’s sad to see how far we’ve fallen... it’s doubtful the guy that wrote “Radical” would’ve made such a disclaimer, tho obviously this version responds to “felt needs” in a way his former self would have called out.
But this is a prime example why our country is in the shape it’s in... interestingly it seems the secular political sphere is more faithful than the “church leaders” .

2019/6/4 13:49Profile
leyoung

Bros Mike and Fletcher and all men in the Body

Thank you for standing firm as men in the Body of Christ.
It is a crucial time for men to rise up.

I've been praying! This song says it well.

Rise up, O men of God!
Have done with lesser things;
Give heart and mind and soul and strength
To serve the King of Kings.

Rise up, o men of God!
His kingdom tarries long;
Bring in the day of brotherhood
And end the night of wrong.

Rise up, O men of God
The church do you doth wait,
Her strength unequal to her task;
Rise up and make her great.

Lift high the cross of Christ!
Tread where His feet have trod
As brothers of the Son of Man,
Rise up O men of God!"

As a daughter of the Living God,
I know He has told me to pray for the men to take their rightful and godly roles in the church once again. This is because the powers of darkness have been taking the men out one by one as they bend to the 'feminist' lies of our culture which denigrate the roles of wives as helpers and mothers in raising godly children.to usurp the male positions thus destroying the protective husbands, fathers and sons. I have repented of believing the lies taught even in the churches of taking out of context "there is no male nor female in Christ"and await God's restoration of
godly, protective, God fearing men in 'this broken generation.

2019/6/4 14:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy