SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : *Deception,.. a BIG WORD,..and a BIG WORKING

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

*Deception,.. a BIG WORD,..and a BIG WORKING

Deception-

*** DECEPTION: being blinded to Truth, and don’t even know it.
~~~~~~~
Rev.12:9,
“the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world:”
~~~~~~~
He began with Eve, and continues until this very day.
2Cor.11:3,
“the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty,”
~~~~~~~
Have we ever heard the phrase,
“That is what I do?”
~~~~~~~
Deception,.. that is what Satan,.. the Devil,.. the wicked one,..he says, “ THIS IS WHAT I DO” ..goes out and deceives many,....Jesus WARN’S us of this.
~~~~~~
..having eyes to see, they see not.... trying to figure out Spiritual things/Word, with man’s eyes,..and with the wisdom of man.
~~~~~~~~
Jn.6:63,Jesus saying,...
“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: *the words that I speak unto you, *they are spirit, and *they are life.”
~~~~~~~
So, ‘if’ *His Words are Spirit, and *they are, then *they must be Spiritually discerned.
~~~~~~~
1Cor,2:10-16,
“God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 ¶ Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.”

~~~~~~~
Note:
when we speak the Truth, we see it always brings reproach,..it is offensive to many.
~~~~~~
Lovingly ♥️
elizabeth

2019/5/25 12:48Profile
Elibeth

Re: *Deception,.. a BIG WORD,..and a BIG WORKING

What, would you say are some of the things that Satan will use to **DECEIVE people..?

Would we say that he would and does use *every imaginable source ?

Twisting and turning everything to meet his goal ? .. but would you call it a ‘goal?),.. I really don’t know what to call it.

He does *NOT want us to get **Truth,.. instead he offers a **Lie,...
and many believe it is **Truth,... (distorted,..disguised as*Truth.)

....”There is a way that** seemeth right (it just ‘seems’ right) unto a man, but the ways thereof, are the ways of **DEATH..(and not Life)

Would you agree,.. would he *distort words, just to promote his cause?

I mentioned this in another post, ....

Would Satan distort the **meaning of words,.... just think about it,..how much could he benefit his cause / way, by doing so?
.....and have man be **Deceived by it ?

Cunning...craftiness !
~~~~~~~~~~~
These are some **Words He has **distorted,.. to **Deceive.
~~~~~~~~~~
*Grace
*Faith
*The Gospel
~~~~~~~~
*Grace:
The Devine effluence upon the heart, and it’s reflection in the Life.
The drawing of God’ Spirit,in us,..unto Himself
~~~~~~~~~,
*Faith: (3) phases
(1) hearing
(2)Believing
(3)Obeying
~~~~~~~~~~
Having **The Faith of >>>>

Examples of this in **Abraham’s type of *Faith that Abraham demonstrated , .. and *the Faith of Jesus,(The type of Faith that Jesus demonstrated)
~~~~~~~~~

And that was,...
*Hearing,... “Faith comes by hearing “
*Believing,..(what I am hearing through The Spirit of God)
*Obeying,...(proceeding to *do what it is that The Lord is drawing us to do)
~~~~~~~~~~
**The Gospel:
Can we *trust what Jesus plainly tells us what it is ?
He says it is **The Gospel of the kingdom “
~~~~~~~~~~~
Example:
Jesus says, “this” Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached throughout the whole world, and then shall the end come.
and *many other times He referd to the kingdom of God being the **gospel,..
(But the world, has many other thoughts of what *the gospel is)
...it is kingdom talk,.. how we are to live in That kingdom.
~~~~~~~~~~
I welcome your thoughts,
——————-
elizabeth

2019/5/25 22:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy