SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
thibodeau

Introduction

Hello everyone. I joined this site a few months back after searching online for sermons. What a blessing this site is! I just now found the forums, and decided to give a brief introduction of myself. I am a born-again Christian living in Las Cruces, New mexico, married to a wonderful woman (truly a gift from God)with four fantastic daughters (2 living at home)and 3 sons. I found the Lord Jesus first back in 1978, but only came back to Him about a year ago. For a great many years I ran from Him, knowing what He wanted of me. I was too scared and stubborn to obey. I was the modern-day Jonah, without a doubt.

I am now preparing for the ministry (evangelism) and studying preaching and His Word. My family and I faithfully attend a pentecostal church here in town, and we enjoy fellowshipping with other believers in our area.

Professionally I am an artist and reptile rehabilitator and attend NMSU full-time. My biggest interests are studying God's Word, Church History, Biology and Herpetology, and Art.

I have been downloading and listening to the sermons you have here, and they have been a tremendous blessing to me. I praise God for this web site and the important ministry you are doing here. I look forward to fellowship with you all in the future.

May God's richest blessings be with you all...

In Christ Jesus,

Roy

2005/7/9 2:04Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Introduction

Hi Roy

a warm welcome to you bro! this site is indeed a blessing, it's blessed and keeps being a blessing, praise God for it!

Quote:
I was the modern-day Jonah, without a doubt.

I am now preparing for the ministry (evangelism) and studying preaching and His Word.

speaking about Jonah, a song of Jonah33 came into my mind, let me share it with you! and you might want to check out that band, you might like it!

[b]Jonah33 - Working Man Hands[/b]
[i]
V1-
I guess silence is not an option at this stage
I've been comfortabele too long now: turn the page
I see shadows all around me
but to me it's proof of Your Light

C-
Show Yourself to me, so I can show You to them
Give me what it takes, to let me go
There is a world out there that's dyin'
Father please forgive them
For they know not what they do
Father won't You show me hoe
To have working man hands

V2-
You said if you love Me, you'll obey Me. I've wondered why
You gave Your life for those around me, so should I
God forbid that I shouls stand before You
On that day with unblemished hands[/i]

stay close and keep looking at Jesus!

in Him!

William

2005/7/9 6:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Roy, Welcome to SermonIndex. I am glad the Lord led you to find this resource. I keep praying that the sermon resources will radically change many lifes to have them more effective for the kingdom of God. Please do tell others about this ministry. Also do pray for this ministry and to let you and others know that this ministry is runned fully by the support of Gods people, here is a page about that: https://www.sermonindex.net/support.html

I look forward to your contributations on the forum discussions. Great to have you as a SermonIndex member.

2005/7/9 9:21Profile
Christlives

ME.

Welcome Roy! I too just joined after listening to Sermons. I didn't know I could register until I looked to the left..Because of Christ, Jo

2009/8/29 21:06Profile
thibodeau

Re:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Its actually been 4 years now since I joined here, and just today I connected with SI on FaceBook. I'm continuing to prepare for ministry with my church. We had a difficult time for awhile, our church split, and most of us left and started a new church (the former pastor turned to Preterism and divided the church, it was horrendous). I'm excited about what God is doing not only in my life, but in other's lives here in Las Cruces. I tell everyone I can about SermonIndex. Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!

2009/8/29 21:17Profile
jimp

Re:

hi tibby. welcome... you are out of place in n.m. with that name. come back to gumbo land where Jesus is..lol wish you well in school.. jonah goldstein would have been out of place in spain.welcome and God bless you and your family.jimp

2009/8/30 2:57Profile
thibodeau

Re:

Hiya jimp. Thanks for the well wishes. Actually I'm not in school anymore. That post was made years ago. Its funny several years later I'm getting replies to my post. hehe...Anyways, I'm not from Louisiana, I'm French-Canadian from New England. That's why there's no "x" at the end of my name. New Mexico is perfect for me, nice hot weather, almost no snow, and little humidity. I love NM, and I praise God for bringing me here over 10 years ago! God Bless...

2009/8/31 20:35Profile
Leo_Grace

It feels funny welcoming you to a forum where you've been a member much longer than I have...

Welcome back, and I hope to see you and fellowship with you in the forums.

2009/8/31 23:02Profile
thibodeau

Re:

*lol* I know, I sometimes don't pay attention to the post dates myself. I always enjoy fellowshipping with brethren, even when its only online. To God be the glory forever...

2009/8/31 23:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy