SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Secong Coming - David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Secong Coming - David Wilkerson

"I've heard christians literally mock the message of the any-time return of Jesus Christ. Peter said 'In the last days mockers will come with their mockings following after their own lusts and saying where is the sign of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep all things continue just as they were from the beginning of the creation.' But the day of the Lord will come, Peter said, as a thief in the night... And I believe the cry that will be heard more and more in the true church of Jesus Christ will be 'The Lord is coming! Jesus is coming! Get ready! Get prepared!' Just like in Noah's time and in Lot's time the message is being ignored. You want a sign? Just look around you. Just look around and see how my message is being ignored. Just look at the blindness and stupor in the hearts and minds of people. That's your sign. It was the premeditated turning off of the message of Noah. I know in my heart that a majority of christians today that have turned off this message at one time had it burning in their hearts that Jesus was coming. There are some people listening to me now that have bought into a doctrine that it's thousands of years away. May I ask you again, are you really ready for the coming of the Lord?

2019/4/2 13:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy