SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Kenotic Christ: A heresy that is promoted by Todd white , Bill Johnson , others

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Hebrews 4
15 For we have not a high priest who is not able to be touched by the feelings of our feeble flesh; but we have one who has been tested in all points as we ourselves are tested, but without sin.

Heb 9:14 How much more will the blood of Christ, who, being without sin, made an offering of himself to God through the Holy Spirit, make your hearts clean from dead works to be servants of the living God

Heb 9:28 So Christ, having at his first coming taken on himself the sins of men, will be seen a second time, without sin, by those who are waiting for him, for their salvation

Sin in its nature is rebellion against god. Why would he want to rebel against himself.

Jesus even in his nature could not sin as then he wouldnt be a sacrifice for our sin

You are desecrating the gospel with your theology .
If there is no substitute for our sins then he cannot take the place for our sins .

Todd what is the gospel ?

If Jesus did not die for our sins then he could not save us from hell or god's wrath .
Jesus is god why would he even want to sin he has been with the trinity for eternity.
This is what you do not get that the holy spirit has been with Jesus all eternity and the magnitude of the trinity.

2019/4/3 18:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are not being responsive to my post you are simply spewing.

I clearly stated that Jesus never sinned but for some reason you find it fit to say that I did.

Whatever Dom!

2019/4/3 19:04Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

I am going to lock this thread, on the SermonIndex forums we do not want to make a focus on looking at the false teachings of others or accusing others of being false teachers. Rather we should put an emphasis to encurage each other to believe the right things. So from this thread we can maybe make a new thread speaking about the doctrine of the incarnation. We could discuss why this is important, why the early church put such an emphasis on it.

Let us pray for Todd White and be a blessing to him in that way. We all have erred and do err in places. God corrects all of us.

I am now locking this thread.

2019/4/3 20:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy