SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Social Media - Losing our Quiet Times with the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Doug

I agree Doug, I'm not on any of the social media sites, I am on LinkedIn, "I guess it could be called a social media site" mostly because I own a business and it's been beneficial to my business. I spend probably a couple minutes or so over there each morning, just mostly reading up on the new technology, and posts related to my business. Even @69 and being in business since 1984, I've gained a lot more business knowledge over there, because business times change often.

I have had a few of my "older" friends that's told me, they have deleted their Facebook accounts. Of course I don't know much of anything that goes on there, but we should all pray that we can spend more time away from all these sites and focus on the Lord more.
Thanks for your post Doug.

2021/8/20 7:52Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

…2I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. For I promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.…
(2 Corinthians 11: 2-4)

2022/7/6 6:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy