SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Russian Patriarch Warns ‘Antichrist’ Will Control Humans Through Gadgets

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

So at Pentecost when Peter said "But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel, 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh'", was he saying that the last days were only then and that period is now over?

Do you believe Jesus has already returned in the clouds physically and set foot on the Mount of Olives?

2019/3/10 17:47Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

No I don’t believe Jesus has returned yet physically- ie I don’t believe the 2nd coming has happened yet.

But yes, I do believe that when the apostles used words like “soon” etc they meant what they said.

2019/3/10 19:34Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

When do you think Jesus is coming back and what are the signs that His return is imminent?

2019/3/10 19:52Profile
docs

Re:

What if Revelation was written around 95 A.D. as many believe? It would make the events of 70 A.D. as impossible to have been the fulfillment of Matthew 24 since it would have been written 25 years or so after the destruction of Jerusalem.

The foundation of no personal Antichrist has its origins in replacement theology. If Israel's continuing relevance is replaced then a personal AC can be handily replaced. If you admit there is a personal AC then you have to admit he will turn his wrath on the Jewish people and that would involve Israel and in replacement theology that has to be avoided at all costs.

In II Thess 2:4 Paul is quoting almost exactly from Daniel 11:36 regarding one who exalts himself above every god. It's a person he is speaking of.

2019/3/11 6:58Profile
savannah

Re: ___ AD

"What if Revelation was written around 95 A.D. as many believe?"

What if Revelation was written before 70 A.D. as many believe?

The book, "Before Jerusalem Fell" is the most exhaustive book on the subject.

I myself do concede to the evidence he brings to bear from his research. If any here on SI had time to read this colossal work of written documentation, my guess is that they'd come to the same conclusion.

Carry on...

2019/3/11 9:40Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//When do you think Jesus is coming back and what are the signs that His return is imminent?//

I certainly have no idea. If, by imminent, you mean “soon” then by biblical precedent it could be more than 2000 years from now.

2019/3/11 12:47Profile
docs

Re:

A Jewish presence in Palestine has to be a reality before the end time scenario takes place. We are among the first generations in almost two thousand years to see this presence. So things are not as they always have been since Christ left. It's absurd to call this presence just a accident of history. It happened against all impossible odds. The problem is that many of their own and many Christians believe they are home free and involitable with no more major trouble ahead just because they have been allowed to return to the land.

2019/3/11 13:51Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We shall see, or maybe not! Perhaps our great great great grandchildren will see.

2019/3/11 14:48Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

What are the signs then?

2019/3/11 15:10Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
1 Thessalonians 4:16

2019/3/11 18:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy