Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Faith

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Prayer for Faith

Dear Saints
Lately, I have been going through some rough patches in life one after the other. I am a man of GOD and know tests and trials are needed to try our faith but in one area of my life, as insignificant as it may seem, I always feel like GOD has this thorn that he will not remove from me. It revolves around my vehicle. Its 11 years old and as expected, runs into trouble every few months. Lately the problems are becoming more frequent and more expensive. Right now, it has been in a shop on and off for over 2 weeks for an issue I feel the mechanic should have fixed along time ago when he promised it would be done. Every day he has excuses why its not fixed. Whenever he says it is fixed,I have to bring it back to him a day later for the same problem.I have already paid him what he initially told me it would cost.Since that time, he has found other problems adding hundreds of more dollars to fix. I am not a mechanic and have to trust he is telling me the truth or trying to make a buck off of me.I dont have a lot of money either.In the last year with all these problems,I admit I have asked my doctor for anxiety medicine just to get out of bed in the morning. I would ask you to pray that GOD would end this trial. Im not asking for a new car,just that the mechanic would deal fairly and honestly with me and I can have faith driving my car again and that I can learn to deal with anxiety without medication.
Thank You

2019/3/6 9:29Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Prayer for Faith

Get a new mechanic.

2019/3/6 11:39Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Trust me. I am going to.

2019/3/6 12:15Profile
passerby

Re:

How about buying a new car, it may save money and lots of headache in the long run. I guess there are lots of cheaper cars these days for basic commuting purposes if its all that you need.

Isaiah 40:30-31

30.Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

2019/3/6 18:06Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

The problem with a new car is that I just financed one for my wife last year and I cant afford another one yet. This car has cost me more than I paid for it 3 years ago. And two days ago my initial problem (rack and pinion replacement) was fixed. Now driving to work this morning I get another message about my car running in "reduced power mode".My mechanic said it could be a loose wire or something he did but with my luck, it will end up costing me more money I cant afford. I really need your prayers.
Thanks

2019/3/8 12:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy