SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Call For Venezuela - Franklin Graham

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Prayer Call For Venezuela - Franklin Graham

Dear Friend,

I would like to invite you to join Vice President Mike Pence and me for an unprecedented call—FRIDAY, Feb. 22 at 12:50 P.M. EST, to pray for the suffering people of Venezuela and Vice President Pence’s upcoming trip to that region. Millions of people have already left Venezuela, and millions more are struggling to survive with severe shortages of gas, food, and medicine.

Vice President Pence has asked for as many people to join this call as possible and will share his heart for the people of Venezuela as well as give an update on the critical situation. Together, we will call on Almighty God to move powerfully in their midst.

The call will be approximately 15–20 minutes long—see instructions below. The line opens 30 minutes in advance. Space is limited, so join the call early. I look forward to being with you via telephone Friday.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,

Franklin Graham

Call # 1-877-369-5230
Access# 0210620#

2019/2/22 9:35Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Prayer Call For Venezuela - Franklin Graham

Pray For Venezuela:

He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free, (Psalm 146:7)

2019/2/23 6:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy