SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : 1 Minute Shock Treatment

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
savannah

1 Minute Shock Treatment

A great number of the people followed him, among them women who were mourning and wailing for him. But Jesus turned to them and said, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children.

Luke 23:27,28

https://youtu.be/uiW5aOPCaas

2019/2/7 11:59Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: 1 Minute Shock Treatment

He did a magnificent job ignoring the demon influenced brat. It was actually quite chilling to watch her. I am sure he was praying for her the whole time and I second that prayer.

2019/2/7 13:02Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Ive not had that done to me. Drunkards yes, crazies and druggies yes, angry atheist yes but a little kid, no.

2 Tim 3: 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Specifically this text...3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

I have found this again and again, young people for no rational purpose hate what is good and become fierce against it.

The young preacher gets a loud AMEN from me for continuing to witness in the face of such disgusting behavior from a young girl who cannot discern what he is saying and why she is acting like that. I rejoice that he was faithful.

2019/2/7 14:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy