AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Saints,
We are winning this battle. God hates the shedding
of innocent blood. We must persevere in prayer and
intercession.

Prayer:

In Jesus/Yeshua's Holy Name, we confess this sin of abortion in our nation. There seems to be a race to debase life. There is a spirit of death loosed, like the spirit of Molech, wishing children to be killed as in a fire. Promoting Death is ultimately the death of our nation. Our hands are stained with innocent blood. Lord Jesus You are the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE. Please forgive us. Under Your Name above all names, under Your Precious Blood, and under Your authority, You give us Your Light. Help us remove this national stain of death. Replace these legislators, shamelessly legislating sins and celebrating death. Let us also each individually repent of what we have done to allow this evil to flourish under our watch. In Your Mercy and Wisdom help us return to Your Covenant, Your Divine Plan for this nation. Move on the minds and hearts of our leaders to see the spiritual warfare in which we are engaged. Move them to call for a day of prayer, fasting and repentance. ~Amen and Amen.
Pastor Jeff Daily

Y
Luke 18:1-8:

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’

“For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”

And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

2019/1/26 3:19Profile
docs

Re:

Why does the Catholic Churcb continue to allow these people to participate in their table of communion the Eucharist? The Cuomo family of New York is strongly Catholic if I remember right. Nancy Pelosi is Catholic as well as Joe Biden. Donna Brazielle. Tim Kaine who was Hillary Clinton's running mate. Not that I agree with their doctrines but the Catholic Church has long been in the forefront of the battle against abortion. Why isn't it time to yank the chain of these politicans? And there are several other issues that they stand in direct opposition to the teachings of their church.

2019/1/26 19:31Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

According to the New York law a baby could be aborted 1 minute before birth. There should be a national outcry over this. Hopefully pastors will not remain silent on this great evil. There is no excuse. Andrew Cuomo and those legislators that voted for this law are not ignorant of the fact that this is murder, but they are doing it in the name of "Women's rights".

http://www.americaisraelprayer.injesus.com/message-archives/prophetic/FSMI/fsmi-ny-abortion-law-bonnie-on-abortion-tony

2019/1/28 15:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I heard Andrew Cuomo claims to be Catholic, it will be interesting in the days ahead to see how the Catholic Church responds. I don't know much at all about the Catholic religion, never cared to study it, but I have a feeling they will have something interesting to say about it in the days ahead.

2019/1/28 15:15Profile
docs

Re:

I read where there is talk by certain Catholic bishops of excommunicating Governor Cuomo of New York because of his recent participation in and his whole hearted endorsement of the recent abortion law the state of New York passed.

2019/1/28 17:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy