Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Empire State of Death

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Empire State of Death

Empire State of Death:

It should have been blood red, like a warning. Crimson, like a siren -- or STOP. Instead, the spire of New York's One World Trade Center was lit up in it's-a-girl pink, a 408-foot reminder that the law it celebrated will mean fewer daughters, fewer mothers, fewer chances. From miles away on Wednesday night, people could see the tower flashing in the dark sky, announcing the arrival of a new evil in the war against America's children.

On the streets below, some New Yorkers shuddered. It was one thing for state leaders to carry out their threat against the unborn, and another thing altogether to revel in it -- cheering wildly as Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) signed the warrant for the execution of more innocents. In a state where the womb was already the most dangerous place for a child, this law begins a new era. Open season on our own. From now on, nothing stands in the way of a woman taking her baby's life -- days, hours, or even a minute before she's born. A fully grown, healthy human baby that thousands of struggling couples would give anything to have.

That's the savagery New York leaders call "progress." That's the "achievement" Cuomo turned into a pink beacon, shining "a bright light forward for the rest of the nation to follow."

Call it health care, call it a reproductive right -- call it choice. But whatever you call it, abortion has just massively expanded its target zone in New York State. Under the Reproductive Health Act, late-term abortion is the new normal. And where there's late-term abortion, there's almost always infanticide. This law guarantees it, sweeping away a large chunk of the penal codes that protected abortion survivors. Thanks to this Act, Kermit Gosnell, and his bloodstained, cat-infested, third-world excuse for a clinic, would be untouchable. The Resurgent's Stacey Lennox puts that into its gruesome context. "For those of you who saw the movie [Gosnell], Baby B would not be considered a victim."

"Person," as far as this law is concerned, means a human being who has been born and is alive. Not a second before, and maybe -- without infant protections -- not few seconds after either. Midwives and nurse practitioners can also perform abortions under the law, meaning that this law doesn't just put unborn lives on the line -- but women's as well. Welcome back to the dark age of unregulated horror houses with rusty equipment and untrained staff who botch abortions and kill mothers. Progress, indeed.

read more:

https://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA19A51&f=WU19A17

2019/1/25 8:28Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Empire State of Death

This is sickening. And I really don't know what else to say.

2019/1/25 9:08Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Empire State of Death

Pray! it's our most powerful and only weapon to fight a spiritual battle. Remember, our struggle is not against flesh and blood. Evil has entered many souls all over the world, they can't fight it without Christ. On a positive note here, God is still in control, and none of this has taken God, or I by surprise, he told me this in:

2 Timothy 3:1-5

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2019/1/25 9:54Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: Vanity Fair

There's nothing like watching zombie kill-flicks, or video games that are all about war, fighting, kill-counts.
There's nothing like glorifying the murder of the innocent, promoting the idea a person with some age can rightly kill their own relatives in the womb.

There's nothing like marching nude in the streets, kissing and touching in appropriately and nude, while marching for such freedoms and condemning any restraints.
There's nothing like teaching young children they can decide between 15 different genders, flaunt it and then persecute anyone who thinks differently.

Please, everyone's attention! City Sodom, please take a seat in the back. City Gomorrah please take a seat over in that corner. Old Rome you can move back several rows, Old Greece, Ancient Peru, Pagan Mexico, please find a spot near about Sodom.

Now, that we've cleared out some seats of honor in the front, I'd like to introduce New York State, California, Illinois, To the front row, please everyone applaud our new Debauchery Kings and Queens. I see some up and comers here too, Washington, Oregon, Florida, New Jersey.

I would like to thank you all for coming. I'd like to introduce our esteemed President Glory-in-my-Shame and our Executive Director Defile-the-Child. Our esteemed officers will address you in our continued efforts to promote our way of life and how we may continue to grow in numbers.

Lastly our Key-Note speaker Dr. Molech will encourage us to more and more abandonment of religious and cultural traditions.

At the end of our meeting refreshments are being served in the back, please thank Ashtoreth, Venus and Aphrodite for providing the entertainment you all know and love. Heroin, Cocaine, Crack, Meth, and plenty of pharmaceuticals are available during the meeting.

Welcome to Vanity Fair 2019.

2019/1/25 12:05Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thanks Marvin for so eloquently putting me into a state of depression for the weekend.

Never have I so felt like laughing and crying at the same time.

It’s hard to even know what to pray anymore, since it appears God has washed his hands of the situation.

2019/1/25 14:48Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Todd: When I wrote it, I felt exactly the same way.

It is a dangerous thing for a decline in the Church; those who are abandoned to live like a devil are easily motivated by him to push off all restraint. This of course only looks like a clear path, an easy road to victory.

History tells a different story.

Let us be reminded in this blessed word.

Psalm 2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

So it is my friend, casting off all restraint is a rage against the LORD.

But we read...

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Derision cometh...and God will speak in wrath and vex them.
Sin does not go unpunished, even if they riot at noon day, they have their orgies and their parties and their festivals

Yet, there is more...

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Jesus shall take who he wants from the heathen world, even we are enjoined to ask for the heathen, so in all their evil and all their ways we shall ask for them and God shall answer. If God delays in giving us some today, tomorrow the harvest will come.

Here again we are given counsel from the wise David:

Psalm 37
1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

I need to rest and trust, we all do. God is not blind, nor deaf to the sins committed every moment, here is good advice.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

Finally a short word, God loves judgment.
28 For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

God give us both patience in these terrible times, God be gracious to supply all wisdom in these days and let us glorify God through Jesus Christ.

2019/1/25 16:21Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Presently, in Sunday School we are studying in the book of Revelation. I noticed how many times the saints, the redeemed, praise the Lamb for meting out judgment upon the wicked. Somehow, as I see the evil that people are indulging in with glee, arrogance I am in full agreement with these saints. Since this is the case I believe Believers are to be aggressive in warning people of the judgment to come unless there is repentance.

So sad....it seems as though there should be something Believers can do to stop it. People have prayed for this issue since roe vs wade and it is only getting worse. 😢

Sandra

2019/1/25 16:42Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Yes Sandra it is very hard to understand or even try to understand why this is a prayer God does not answer.

2019/1/25 19:15Profile

Re:

Dear sister Sandra,

When you said this:

"People have prayed for this issue since roe vs wade and it is only getting worse."

It reminded me of a few verses later, in the same passage brother MrBillPro already shared:

"But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. 2 Tim. 3:13"

That phrase "worse and worse" is so sobering and painful.

Yet it's exactly what we have each observed in our own lifetimes. Not only that, Paul and Timothy experienced the same situation in their times.

The Word of God is truly timeless.

As such, when we consider Paul's exhortations a few pen strokes later, my spirit is set to soaring once again!

There is a solution!

"But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of".....to what end?

...."That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

Even so, I would be dishonest to say that I do not get discouraged when I read articles like the one Mike posted.

I also often share in the sentiments others posted too....the realities of this fallen world are utterly grievous.

Yet to God be the glory for continually helping us take heart that He hath overcome the world!

I thank God for each of you that posts here, which serves as a constant reminder of His unfathomable grace and mercy being poured out constantly, through Christ Jesus our Lord.

I am convinced that the reality of our unity in the Spirit, as we each intercede right where we are, is far greater than we can comprehend. In the spiritual realms. Where the true battle is raging, and not against flesh and blood (Amen, Mr. Bill!).

2019/1/25 21:11
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Examine yourselves...have you taught your children the ways and works of the Lord which he has done in your time?

Jdg 2:10 And also all that generation were gathered unto their fathers: and there arose another generation after them, which knew not the LORD, nor yet the works which he had done for Israel.
Jdg 2:11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:

The Children and grandchildren of the baby boomers being led by the baby boomer Baalim worshippers. The Men and women in office are predominately my age, these monsters of iniquity have grown old in hating the truth and now with conscience seared are able to promote and build Altars to sin everywhere.

We have that generation that knows not the LORD, and their parents in many cases saw to it, they were fashioned after the humanism of the world, religion was a means to an end. These have jettisoned religion as a means and now use political power to obtain the justifications for how they want to live.

All of this is for only one real purpose, it's not to get more gays, or get children transgendered or even to promote sexual freedom, the goal is to finally label the true Church as "the real problem". Since hatred for anything restricting freedom of sexual expression and sexual un-accountability has peaked, that seed of hatred can be utilized to sway public opinion to hate Christians.

Who is master-minding all of this? The princes and powers of the air, spiritual wicked beings in high places. They are pulling the strings, they are having their moment 'in the sun' so to speak.

Persecution is on its way, the liars and fakes will blend and assimilate as they always do, but the real Christians they will find themselves attacked. Hate Crimes toward Christians will never find it's way to print, hatred toward Churches and ministers will be seen in legal battles, restrictions, depriving of constitutional rights. Imprisonment is just a court-precedent away. The one will open the door for many more. As judged pervert justice, it's aim is toward the Church.

The last remaining baby boomers will find their children and grand children deprived of jobs, government help, they will find themselves surrounded by the new KKK, the one's not wearing pointy hats but wearing 3 piece suits having the sheriff and police helping to enforce their hatreds.

2019/1/25 21:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy