SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Interesting... what do you think?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

Hi Fletcher,... good morning,
Every morning lately I have been listening,..sitting,and absorbing the Book of Genesis,... seeing how it reflects / shadows our day.... REMARKABLE.
How Fellowship was soo important to God, and for us, from the beginning.

And thinking,.. how else would / or could we be led by His Spirit in these New Testimont times.... still important and necessary it seems.

Although it was lost or somewhat lost in the fall of Adam, it seems God continued to seek that fellowship with man.
I am thinking of Abraham,...etc.,.. then Moses.

Then how men later wanted ..?,to hear God through Moses ,.. and not hear Him directly.

God ,though continued to direct man, through Moses, ( wouldn’t that be in the context of fellowship?

You were talking about your little son, and his singing,.. ‘build your house upon the Rock,and not on the sand,’..... oh how near God is when we draw near to Him!... He worked with ‘fellowship’ to you through this little child.

But on thinking,.... and man does not always like to hear this,..but The song,...The Word says, for us ‘to build’,.. so I would say , in this fellowship w/ God He is directing the building of this house,,.. ( that houses The Holy Spirit.)
It seems man does not always want to hear that we have a part of ‘work’ in this....That is hearing/obeying ,....(part of what fellowship is, as it was w/Adam)

What a great subject, Fletcher,.. it is truly blessing me.

Oh!,.. there is sooo much more to be seen in the shadows of Genesis.

A blessed day of fellowship w/ Him , to all of you.
—————-♥️
elizabeth

2019/1/24 10:30Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Sister Elizabeth

YES! AMEN 🙏🏻

This is very much how it was revealed to me:))
You articulated the innocence, the essence of fellowship and Gods desire to be known by His children in a way that I still struggle to... it’s refreshing to read your words and recognize the same spirit in them- and yes I took my son’s singing the same way as you did:)
When we receive and respond in faith, we are building and being built up- as Peter says “we are spiritual stones”...

Interestingly I’ve noticed that when in close fellowship with the Lord that His influences tend me toward intercession more frequently and intensely. While I’m not certain, I’m considering that these may be more closely related than I had previously imagined...?

In any case, I rejoice along with you in fellowship of the Spirit:)

2019/1/24 14:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy