SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Saga of Lisa Miller continues

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

The Saga of Lisa Miller continues

Another brother goes to prison for helping a former lesbian remove her daughter from a sexual abuser.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/christian-businessman-goes-to-prison-for-helping-child-escape-court-imposed?utm_content=bufferf1f0c&utm_medium=WCDM%2BBuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=WCDM

I encourage all to read this article. It mentions Timothy Miller who helped in this situation. It may be of interest to the reader to know that he is married to a victim of sexual abuse. This story is detailed in the book:"Joey's Story" by Ruth Ann Stelfox. I do not think most non-victims have an clue about the ongoing impact such abuse has on its victims. If Timo was motivated by his wife's reactions I can well understand his involvement although I never heard him say so (never met the guy) but could believe this to be the case.

This article should serve as a warning of what may happen in the future in the event a victim of abuse comes to a Believer for assistance and how the social services may work to protect the abuser.

Sandra

2018/12/9 9:44Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: The Saga of Lisa Miller continues

I posted this link on FB. I am finding it a bit disturbing that whenever I post anything negative about the LGBTQs there it gets buried deep in the bowels of FB. The only place I can find it is on my page.

Being politically correct is not my forte.

Sandra

2018/12/9 9:50Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re: The Saga of Lisa Miller continues

Thank you for posting this Sandra. I will pray.

2018/12/9 12:27Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy