SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pastor Prays For President Trump On TV

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Pastor Prays For President Trump On TV

Hi all.
A day before the election on Nov 7 2016 things looked gloomy and dark following 8 years of an anti Christian adminstration it looked like a stronger version of that was coming.
But God puts leaders in place and even in the weeks after some Christians who were foretelling soon and certain disaster were finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that God had intervened and some still wont come to terms what has happened.
I sat and wondered why now?and the answers that come me are God wanted someone that would bury Billy Graham fittingly and Israels Birthday was coming.Both events one Christian and one Jewish were on Gods Calendar not the Churches.Now their may be more reasons but thats what I got.Today more extrodinary events the USA comes down on Turkey and they are forced to release this Pastor and even more extrodinarily he Prays publically for the President.Could you imagine where we would be 2 yrs into a Clinton presidency?I cant imagine the two years this Pastor has gone through so he could have his moment today .We are living in a time for whatever lenght that is where God gaining back the ground lost and lets hope it continues.....Praise the Lord

2018/10/13 19:56Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Pastor Prays For President Trump On TV

Dear Brother,
I couldn’t agree more🙏🏻
Indeed it is as you say!
And God, in His mercy hearing the cries of His children, has intervened.
Honestly, I believe this is only the beginning and the best is yet to come!
Sure am finding it difficult to dismiss the prophecies dating back over a decade, that seem to in detail foreshadow what was, what is and what is to come.
Just too many “coincidences” for me to ignore the Lords hand in this and what’s more is it isn’t just America but around the world.
One prophecy, if my memory serves me correctly, was that the POTUS while in office would be baptized with the Holy Spirit and there would be an instant shift in policies and demeanor... while I’m not sure if that was specific to President Trump, if it is and it happens I can’t help but smile as I imagine the indelible effect it would have on the world stage. I’ve often thought that perhaps this is why he was chosen, a person with an established pattern of behavior being radically apprehended/transformed by the Lord and there being no other explanation other than that the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, the Father of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, He did this.
I mean can you really even imagine it??

2018/10/13 23:05Profile
staff

Hi
LEST WE FORGET the Red Sea or The Fiery Furnace or Mount Carmel or any of the other deliverances or miracles.Not sure what Sam Wangs current employment status is but if you need a pollster im pretty sure you'l get him at a reasonable price!
He didnt take into account the "God Factor"!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/sam-wang-princeton-election-consortium-poll-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-victory-a7399671.html

2018/10/14 11:12Profile
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re:

Folks,

with all reverence to the President of the United States - please remember he is not a Christian (in the Biblical sense of the term), and though the Lord may use him like he used Cyrus in the past, Trump is NOT baptized with the Holy Spirit, and is NOT a person we should follow!

As for the other things, God can use anybody. We just shouldn't think that because God has used somebody, He approves of him as well...

And as for prayer - it should be offered for all statesmen, rulers and people in authority as the Bible says.

2018/10/14 16:00Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Takeupthecross,
This I think is very negative ,whether he is or not a Christian is not the point.(On that however I saw a report on Revelation tv that he had given his life to the Lord.)
Nobody talked about "following Donald Trump",Nobody.
Just because God uses someone equally dosent mean that "God Dosent Approve of him".The opposite is also true you see.
When President Trump does what God wants of him I am sure that he approves of that.
You must be delighted that a Pastor Prays for the President live on US TV unashamedly and that the President is unashamed to be associated with Christ!
I havent seen that happen before its at the very least a rarity and something that should be acknowledged and celebrated.
You must be also delighted that God as you admit is using President Trump to accomplish things that we never thought possible on Nov 7th 2016 when it looked like a liberal atheistic believing adminstration was about to take power,ur staff

2018/10/14 18:48Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Andrew Brunson Prays Over President Trump in Oval Office:

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/october/pastor-brunson-prays-for-president-trump-in-the-oval-office-nbsp

2018/10/15 9:54Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
TakeUptheCross

Folks,

with all reverence to the President of the United States - please remember he is not a Christian (in the Biblical sense of the term)

From some of the posts I read here everyday, it might lead one to believe there are not a lot of Christian's here. (in the Biblical sense of the term). Was there a message in your post?

2018/10/15 9:59Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Abideinhim,
God will honour those that honour him and regardless of what we think about him in conparision to any US president I can remember he has honoured God publically which has to be great and has to be celebrated in the Christian community no matter what our end times view and our Church view stemming from our End times view is.staff

2018/10/17 5:57Profile
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re:

I think you misunderstand me.

I have nothing against public prayer for the president. It is written in Scripture that we should pray for rulers and those in authority.

Quote:
... the President is unashamed to be associated with Christ

But you must remember that many people are not ashamed to be associated with Christ, and still they do not follow Christ.

I am not living in the US, have never been there, so therefore I cannot fully understand your emotions behind the elections. My idea in writing was to remind us all that athough some politicians may very well advance the plans of God and be a blessing for the holy people in certain places, we still should remember to look toward God and not to man.

I cannot trust Trump to support evangelical Christians (although this is a very broad term), to ban abortions, to support Israel till the end of his term. And since his countenance can change any minute, it is better to trust in the Lord and to hold the Lord's hand, who is able to bring even the enemies of God to serve for the fulfilling of God's eternal plans.

Hope that makes my position clear.

Blessings!

2018/10/17 17:17Profile
staff

Re:

Hi ,
Your position is clear but you have to understand its not about Trump! its about recognising that God has acted through Trump,so nobody is following Trump as if he were God but celebrating the fact that he is doing Gods bidding in a position that no one has done in my lifetime.
So its not about the changing of Trumps Countenace or his mood its about God instilling in him his plan at this time.
So we get the conservative supreme court appointments,the anti abortion stance,the support of Israel ,the return of a jailed pastor among other things ,these things seemed impossible on Nov 7 2016.If Christians cant praise God for giving the USA a president that is standing up for us then they should examine their hard hearts and repent and thank him that should be praised Jesus. urs staff

2018/10/17 19:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy