SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : House Church's in China make bold declaration

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

House Church's in China make bold declaration

"This is an interesting and important document for the ongoing development of the house church's response to the new regulations, particularly as the church continues to reflect on and articulate its theology of the gospel and the kingdom, rather than resorting to language of liberty and rights. Along with Early Rain's 95 Theses, documents like this are important for the history of the church in China and should encourage Christians across the globe."

Click the link below and read the declaration............. bro Frank

http://www.chinapartnership.org/blog/2018/9/116-chinese-pastors-sign-joint-statement-on-the-new-religious-regulations

2018/9/7 17:16
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: House Church's in China make bold declaration

Maybe American church leaders need to sign a similar document and give this to the powers that be that threaten our obedience to live out our faith.

Sandra

2018/9/7 19:26Profile

Re:

Now that is a great idea Sandra.............bro Frank

2018/9/7 20:40
CofG

Cambodia

Re:

It’s time for every church member to sign.

2018/9/7 23:21Profile

Re:

I love this kind of boldness from our Chinese brothers and sisters. We are so scared of culture and the ramifications for standing up for the truth that our silence is deafening. The leadership from the House Church movement is the real difference between them and we in the west, they lead by example. We, in the west, are starved for true leadership. We have little men who build ministries and careers and then are afraid to rock the boat. God bless our brothers and sisters in China and may we learn something from their boldness and example................... bro Frank

2018/9/8 0:22
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Amen this is what a remnant says and how a remnant thinks. We talk about being that remnant are we going to do the same as our Chinese brothers have done?

2018/9/8 15:12Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

If every church member were to sign it it would need to be modified to reflect his/her status in the local brotherhood. How would you suggest it be worded? (As it is written it refers to the signees as pastors/leaders.)

Sandra

2018/9/8 17:38Profile
CofG

Cambodia

Re:

The proclamation reminds me of Hebrews 11 and the great cloud of witnesses who did not count their life on earth as precious but in faith followed God and looked forward to the city that God built. It is the same as Shadrack, Mishak and Abendego before the king. It wasn’t about bold leaders as much as true faith.

The governments have always thought that if they can destroy buildings and kill leaders then the church will fall. They are wrong now as they were 2000 years ago.

The Spirit of Christ, a spirit of boldness, love , power and self control lives and is active in all His true remnant. I am proud of my Chinese brethren not so much for their leadership as for their “normal” faith. I would be very surprised if all the church in those fellowships don’t share in the same Spirit of boldness and faith.

2018/9/8 19:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy