SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why I do not think Jesus will return in my lifetime

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Why I do not think Jesus will return in my lifetime

I used to think Jesus would return in my lifetime but with the third temple not being built and the abomination of desolation being built.
There are so many ministries that focus on some signs but miss out the main sign of say the antichrist and the third temple being built.

Why is that there are loads of ministries that promote the pre tribulation rapture promote the view that Jesus can come at any moment to rapture the church

There are certain biblical reasons why I believe this and o will lay it down in the next ppst

2018/8/25 8:44Profile
docs

Re: Why I do not think Jesus will return in my lifetime

Things can change overnight as far as prophecy goes. If certain things have long been expected but haven't appeared yet doesn't necessarily mean it will be a significant while before they do appear.

2018/8/25 12:03Profile
NoahJD83

Re:

Well, how old are you? just kidding.

Like the other poster said, things can happen quickly, especially with the modern technology.

I personally think Jesus will come back around 2028-2033 because that will be 2000 years since he died.

Its been ~6000 years since creation and that final 1000th year period is the millennial reign, 7th day sabbath type of thing, restoration of all things (Acts 3:21), the "regeneration when the Son of Man will sit on his glorious throne" (Matthew 19:28).

2018/8/25 20:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy