SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : ??? Grace a 2010 yr article ????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
rookie

Re:

“You seem to be describing grace as a substance, a physical “thing.” But grace is really just a descriptive term. ”

The word "physical" would be more accurately "experiences."

The "experience" is the substance of things hoped for. These "experiences" are created by the Holy Spirit.

Just look to the testimony of Paul, his faith was based on the 'substance' of his experiences created by the Holy Spirit.

2018/9/12 12:43Profile
rookie

Re:

2Th 2:10

and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

How does the grace given to man enable man to "receive the love of the truth."?

2018/9/13 12:29Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Jeff, you ask:
Re:
“How does the grace given to man enable man to "receive the love of the truth."?”

I would say, Jeff,.. that ‘The Spirit of Grace’ draws / influences us to desire/ love, the things which be of God,.. Who is Truth.... that we would seek/search-out The Truth,... and since God is a Spirit,.. Seek to see His Truth through His eyes, How He see’s things,..His judgements, in matters.

God said,...
Mt.17:5,
“This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.”

The Holy Spirit,..being filled with The Spirit,.. given unto us,... Christ IN us...The Anointing,...He will,..through The Spirit,.. Anointing, teach,.. lead,.. draw us to His Truth-
,....the plum line of Truth.
He will teach us,..as the Spirit of Grace, puts the desire in our hearts....
And not receive this Grace in vain / nothingness.

When He first appeared unto us, by His Spirit of Grace,.... remembering,..
How we changed, followed after Him,.. and after awhile,.. we may have become complacent,.. duller of hearing ?

We must return, and become sensitive to that very self, same Spirit.

Don’t know if I have answered your question just right though.

——————-♥️
elizabeth

2018/9/13 14:21Profile
Elibeth

Re:

This song came into my spirit,.. thought to share it:

“Spirit of The Living God”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK-O5nfL1Mo

————————-♥️
elizabeth

2018/9/13 17:05Profile
rookie

Re:

Elizabeth,

Everything you wrote is true. From the first paragraph to the last where you testify of me and where I find myself this day. This thread can be summed up in the song below. We all have a story...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0BE_SryWgNY&feature=youtu.be

How He changed me, and then how the cares of this life dulls one’s hearing. That last paragraph is a prophetic word spoken to me.

2018/9/13 21:46Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Brother Jeff,
Your words truly blesses me.

Would to God that not only you,but me, you, and the whole world would arouse and awaken out of sleep.

Then , and only then will we become a true threat to the whole world.

Grace, much Grace O’Lord,
Give us ears To hear,.... sensitive to your voice,

Save us from ourselves, O’Lord,
Awaken us O’Lord, out of sleep,

Mt.25:5,
“While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.”

Oil,..Holy Anointing afresh,.. that we will burn with that love for you,.... and for everyone around us.

We are VERY POOR ,O’Lord,....
Mt.5:3,
“ Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

. but to have your Grace makes us VERY RICH,..... your Grace to help in time of need.....Grace to draw us to the Kings will in His kingdom that we have entered into.

So now,,... We Cast our cares upon Jesus,.. for we know, that He careth for us.

—————-♥️

elizabeth

2018/9/14 21:10Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Our Dear Brother Jeff says,....

Re:
“How He changed me, and then how the cares of this life dulls one’s hearing.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many of us has this very same thing happened to us,I ask ?
.....remembering back to how we were when the Grace of God ,at the first visited us,...

Satan wants us distracted,.. to look to the left and to the right,...
. but The Lord wants our eyes to be single,... single on Him,..

Mt.6:22-24,
“¶ The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

23 “But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!”

24 “¶ No man can serve two masters: “

*David said he saw The Lord always before his face,.... he looked to / followed Him.
••••••••••••••
Acts 2:25
“For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:”

Vs. 28,
“Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.”
••••••••••••••••
*To see His face is to look through His eyes,.... to see His righteously judgements,.. how He judges in the examination of our own selfs.

*Paul says “ Judgement must begin at the house of God, and if it
first begin at us,...
We judge ourselves, so we can repent,.. straighten up, so we won’t have to be judged.
•••••••••••
1Pet4:17-18,
“¶ For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”

18 “And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?”
••••••
Rom.13:11-13,
“¶ And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.”

12 “The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.”

13 “Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.”

14 “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”
•••••••••••••••••
* The Lord has built,.. is building, this house in us, that houses The Holy Spirit,,,,,His Name,..
Hallowed Be Thy Name, O’Lord !

____________♥️

elizabeth

Note:
Bro. Jeff, I listed to, and shared the song you gave,.. enjoyed it very much

2018/9/22 18:54Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy