SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : ??? Grace a 2010 yr article ????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
Elibeth

Re:

Brother,
Great Book !! 😊
Thank you ,

Working on something on this subject this morning,.. but did not get to finish .
—————
elizabeth

2018/8/31 14:47Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Dear bro Philip,and Jade,

Re:
Philip, you ask,...
“What is this Grace? Given to the Church by the power of God which is the mystery of Jesus Christ and the Gospel of Grace.”

You ask, ...and we share in that The Word ‘Grace’ holds such
GREAT IMPORTANCE !!

We know that The Word says there is only (1) Spirit,..
And The Spirit of Grace is a part of that One Spirit of God.
There is only (1) Gospel,.. and that it is The whole counsel of God.
Guiding us into His/ the king [dom] Way.

Col1:13,
13 “ Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: “

Christ IN US, is the Alive wisdom and moving of His Grace in us.
It is such a great gift,.. the greatest !!
The hope of glory,.. glorifying The Father,whose Name, He has given us.

“And His Name is called, The Word of God”

—————-♥️
elizabeth

I love this song:
“My God and King”
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T1G3Iqhv7CQ

2018/8/31 15:37Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Dear Elizabeth,

(1)

Just to clarify:

Is grace to you something that God gives “me” i.e. “I” i.e. “self” to conform to the image of Christ and shine forth the glory of Jesus’ name?

The Lord Jesus says:

Mark 8:34 –
And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.

Comment: A spiritual self is still self.

Or, do you agree that by grace through faith I have been crucified with Christ and now Christ lives in my heart as my wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption (Eph. 3:14-19, 1 Cor. 1:30)?

Gal. 2:2 (KJV) –
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

2 Cor. 13:5 –
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oro_TcjYbfU

(2)

“And His Name is called, The Word of God”

Amen.

John 1:1 -
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

But Jesus is the LIVING WORD. The written word testifies about Him.

John 5:39-40 –
You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Christ Himself must live in us as the Living Word in us. The written word illuminates our minds about Christ but the day must dawn when the morning star arises in our hearts (2 Pet. 1:19, Rev. 22:16).

Let me elaborate.

The Bible says:

Rom. 1:20 (KJV) –
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

As the DNA is the WORD of our physical life, so Christ is the WORD of our spiritual life.

We can read all the books about the DNA and have great understanding about it. But our knowledge and understanding and mental assent to the written word about the DNA cannot produce the physical life of the DNA in us. The DNA can only be our word of life by our physical BIRTH into that life.

So we can know all about the written Word of God and have great knowledge and understanding of it and even diligently try to live by it. But it cannot produce the life of Christ in us. We can only have a new spiritual life in Christ by a spiritual BIRTH into that life.

John 3:3,7 –
Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God……………You must be born again.”

Blessings.

2018/9/1 1:48Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Galatians 2:16 (KJV) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Philippians 3:9 (KJV) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Galatians 2:20 (KJV) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Romans 3:22 (KJV) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Galatians 3:22 (KJV) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Revelation 14:12 (KJV) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Romans 3:3 (KJVSL) For <gár> what <tís> if <ei> some <tìs> did not believe <apistéō>? <mḗ> shall <katargéō> their <autós> unbelief <apistía> make <katargéō> the faith <pístis> of God <theós> without effect <katargéō>?

Titus 1:1 (KJVSL) Paul <Paûlos>, a servant <doûlos> of God <theós>, and <dé> an apostle <apóstolos> of Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós>, according to <katá> the faith <pístis> of God's <theós> elect <eklektós>, and <kaí> the acknowledging <epígnōsis> of the truth <alḗtheia> which <ho> is after <katá> godliness <eusébeia>;

Ephesians 6:23-24 (KJVSL) Peace <eirḗnē> be to the brethren <adelphós>, and <kaí> love <agápē> with <metá> faith <pístis>, from <apó> God <theós> the Father <patḗr> and <kaí> the Lord <kýrios> Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós>. Grace <cháris> be with <metá> all <pâs> them that love <agapáō> our <hēmōn> Lord <kýrios> Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós> in <en> sincerity <aphtharsía>. Amen <amḗn>. Written <gráphō> from <apó> Rome <Rhṓmē> unto <prós> the Ephesians <Ephésios> by <diá> Tychicus <Tychikós>.

Peace and Love by The faith of God and of Jesus Christ. This Grace is give by the previous sentence, by the Faith of God and Jesus Christ given to us brings forth the Word of God, Jesus Christ in us. Amen

Jesus is our all in all, all of all, all there is in Christ whose Spirit now lives in us who believe by His Grace by His Faith by which we are saved.

(Pistis) Faith; Total reliance upon Christ for Salvation.

In Christ: Phillip

2018/9/1 2:58Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Jade, you ask,
Re:
“ Is grace to you something that God gives “me” i.e. “I” i.e. “self” to conform to the image of Christ and shine forth the glory of Jesus’ name?”

Jade, this is what I see God’ , ‘Grace’ is tto us all, ..and also ‘Faith’ that you mentioned.
Please bear with me -it will be a step by step,..

We are called by His Grace,... and we did not even know that it was called ‘Grace’,.. or the Spirit of Grace. We just knew, that there was something happening to us,.. drawing us to a different way,..causing us to repent and desire God, and turn to Him. One’s around us knew there had been a change.

*”For by ‘Grace’ are ye ‘saved’ through ‘Faith’

Grace:(2) phases,..
*This same Devine effluence upon our hearts, that we just mentioned,
(The hearing of the Word)
(2)And it’s reflection in the life,... the doing of the revealed Word..... the hearing and the doing of that Word,... ‘Faith’

Examples:
Noah, Abraham, Moses, Paul, and many, many more, that heard The Lord’ Voice and obeyed ,... (Faith in hearing.) “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.”

Faith to ‘believe’ His Word, that He is drawing / speaking to us.

And this Grace through faith, brings glory,... God, who is The Word is glorified.

We know we did not deserve this Grace,.. it was and is unmerited,..
That it is the goodness and the pure mercies of God,.. the good news,. Because He has made a Way for us, ... a prevision through His precious blood, to save us from eternal hell.

He offers us a fountain of Living Water.

We see in The Word in Jesus’ day, many example ‘s / reflection’s of Jesus ‘life work in the natural, but He wanted us to have ‘eyes to see’ in the Spiritual after His death and resurrection.

Examples:
He healed

Natural Spiritual

Blinded eyes /. Eyes to see
Deaf ears. /. Ears to hear
Lame,Crippled. / Walk
Hungry / Fed Spiritually
Dead. (Lazarus,dead and bound from head to foot) weren’t we? / Life

And now another example on ‘grace’,..

* The Samaritan woman at the well,
“Jn.4:10,u
“Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.“

13-14,
“ ¶ Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life”

It says, She left her water pot and went HER WAY,into the city and she asked, was this the Christ.....

Can you see the natural. / Spiritual aspect in that?
Jesus beckons, .. does she Repent / turn,.. to follow
Faith / believe,.. she goes her way and ask, is ‘this the Christ?’
Is she demonstrating ‘Believe / Faith’ ?

So, thank you Jade for asking.

—————-♥️
elizabeth

2018/9/1 23:36Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Brother Philip,
No, we are not /no longer under the law now,.. we no longer read the law, and try to do it.
No more natural circumcision .

But We are called into The Spirit now,.. we get our leading by The Spirit of God now,... the cutting away,... circumcising of the heart.

Kind of tired now,
——————
In Him,
elizabeth

2018/9/1 23:58Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hello my sister

You wrote this; """Brother Philip,
No, we are not /no longer under the law now,.. we no longer read the law, and try to do it.
No more natural circumcision """

Where did this come from, is this an answer to a question you perceive that I asked? Is this a statement of fact that you think I believe we are under the law still?

Please, I am confused (which isn't hard for me) ha! Help me understand your last post.

Love you sis, In Christ: Phillip

2018/9/3 7:25Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Brother Philip,
Please forgive me for taking so long to get back to you.

There has been sooo many things that I needed to get done,as of late.

And, also I thought you may have read into my posts that I believed we are to follow the law now.... which we are not under now, but under The Spirit now.

So if I read you wrong, again, please forgive me.

Now, I would like to know about this statement, that you wrote,...

Re:
“Jesus is our all in all, all of all, all there is in Christ whose Spirit now lives in us who believe by His Grace by His Faith by which we are saved.”

in this are you saying,
By the Grace, that lived within Jesus,...?
Or, are you saying,.. the Grace that He gives unto us ?

And likewise:
By The Faith, that lived inside of Jesus, or
The Faith that Is growing in us, by hearing ? .. and acting on that hearing ?

I am hearing so many, from soo many sources discussing ‘Grace ‘, now,.. wondering,.. why is this ?
————
elizabeth

2018/9/4 15:24Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Ephesians 1:6-7 (KJV) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

This is what the Grace of God has given us. It is Christ the beloved who Himself has become our Grace given us by the Father for our redemption.

Ephesians 1:17-18 (KJV) That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

In this is the Glory of all our hope in Christ for all that is, was and will be the Glory of the Father in our knowledge of Jesus Christ, our understanding being enlightened as we become all that the Father has given us in Christ.

Ephesians One is the epitome of all that God has done in Christ for The Body of Christ His Church. We read and read and read it and more and more the Grace in, of and all that Grace has become is there and more enlightened every time we read it.

Ephesians 1:23 (KJV) Which is his body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all.

What do we have? We have it all in Him our beloved savior, of whom I am crucified with and it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. He is our all in all of all and everything else we need and have unto the Glory we could ever want. Gal 2: 20

This is He in us; 1 Corinthians 1:27-31 (KJV) But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

I am the foolish thing of the world, a base thing, despised a thing which is not, weak, unwise, lost and destined for hell. Yet Here I am by the Christ that lives in me a fellow heir in Christ of the Heavenly things Christ brings me into, made a heavenly creature seated already in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

He is my all in all, of all, all in Him; wisdom, righteousness, redemption and sanctification, there is none else of myself that attains to nothing but naught. He is my all.

The Law is dead. I am alive in Christ Jesus by the Grace of God and the Grace of God in Christ Jesus who bring into my rebirth all the Grace and Glory that is Christ in me now.

Wow!your question lit me up. Amen

Quote; """in this are you saying,
By the Grace, that lived within Jesus,...?(lives in Him)
Or, are you saying,.. the Grace that He gives unto us ?

(now live in us)

And likewise:
By The Faith, that lived inside of Jesus, or
The Faith that Is growing in us, by hearing ? .. and acting on that hearing ?"""

Yes!

1 Corinthians 2:5 (KJV) That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

2018/9/5 7:33Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

All of this is the faith (((of)))Christ in us. Not my faith in Christ, but His Faith in me that I might believe.

Galatians 2:16 (KJV) Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the (((faith of Jesus Christ)))

faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ,
given us by the Father at our rebirth and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Philippians 3:9 (KJV) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the (((faith of Christ)))
of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Galatians 2:20 (KJV) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith (((of the)))
Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Romans 3:22 (KJV) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Galatians 3:22 (KJV) But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Revelation 14:12 (KJV) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Romans 3:3 (KJVSL) For <gár> what <tís> if <ei> some <tìs> did not believe <apistéō>? <mḗ> shall <katargéō> their <autós> unbelief <apistía> make <katargéō> the faith <pístis> of God <theós> without effect <katargéō>?

Titus 1:1 (KJVSL) Paul <Paûlos>, a servant <doûlos> of God <theós>, and <dé> an apostle <apóstolos> of Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós>, according to <katá> the faith <pístis> of God's <theós> elect <eklektós>, and <kaí> the acknowledging <epígnōsis> of the truth <alḗtheia> which <ho> is after <katá> godliness <eusébeia>;

Ephesians 6:23-24 (KJVSL) Peace <eirḗnē> be to the brethren <adelphós>, and <kaí> love <agápē> with <metá> faith <pístis>, from <apó> God <theós> the Father <patḗr> and <kaí> the Lord <kýrios> Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós>. Grace <cháris> be with <metá> all <pâs> them that love <agapáō> our <hēmōn> Lord <kýrios> Jesus <Iēsoûs> Christ <Christós> in <en> sincerity <aphtharsía>. Amen <amḗn>. Written <gráphō> from <apó> Rome <Rhṓmē> unto <prós> the Ephesians <Ephésios> by <diá> Tychicus <Tychikós>.

Peace and Love by The faith of God and of Jesus Christ. This Grace is give by the previous sentence, by the Faith of God and Jesus Christ given to us brings forth the Word of God, Jesus Christ in us. Amen

Jesus is our all in all, all of all, all there is in Christ whose Spirit now lives in us who believe by His Grace by His Faith by which we are saved.

(Pistis) Faith; Total reliance upon Christ for Salvation.

The Faith of Jesus Christ in me.

2018/9/5 7:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy