SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I dont know how I would survive the Tribulation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//I more wanted to concentrate on the fact could you live without money or the specifics of the tribulation are quite brutal//

Whether we live or not is up to the Lord, right?

I am not a survivalist with bunkers and weapons stockades in the woods somewhere.

2018/6/21 12:10Profile

Re:

Sorry, Deltadom, but I trust Hunt's scholarship much more than yours. Your bad grammar, misspellings, lack of punctuation, & sloppy cut-and-paste quotations do not provide a credible platform.

I am interested in what Docs may have found in Hunt's article that he can clearly pin down as erroneous from the Scriptures.

This topic, as well as young earth/old earth & others like it, may never be conclusively settled until we go to be with the Lord. That may be by Divine design, too. Perhaps He is glorified in keeping certain facts inscrutable on this side of the mortal coil.

In the Old Testament days who understood that the Messiah would come twice? Even in subsequent years many rabbis have been mystified that the Messiah was prophesied to be a suffering servant in some passages, & to be a king who would rule over the nation's in others. With 20/20 hindsight the answer is obvious....and so shall it likely be with all else.

2018/6/21 16:17
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Sorry but this thread is not to do with the aspect of the pre tribulation rapture I have dealt with that on another thread

This thread does not deal with the subject of old earth and young earth

2018/6/22 3:20Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

In the Old Testament days who understood that the Messiah would come twice? Even in subsequent years many rabbis have been mystified that the Messiah was prophesied to be a suffering servant in some passages, & to be a king who would rule over the nation's in others. With 20/20 hindsight the answer is obvious....and so shall it likely be with all else.

#################@@@@@

No they have not , most rabbi's tend to follow people like Maimonides and in Maimonides writings he has specific requirements for the Messiah, most modern rabbi's tend to
believe in so many different concepts on whether you are reformed or lubavitch , it is not a clear concept of two messiahs even among first century Jewish literature. Which I have read.

If you are interested Dr Henry Abramson has a primer on some of the rabbi's such as people like Rashi to some of the lubavitch rabbi's

The church that I went to was in the heart of Golders green linked to berean call, Tony pierce who I used to have a discussion with about the pre tribulation rapture , yacov prasch profoundly disagrees on the lines of a pre tribulation rapture

I find it upsetting that you have to use an adhonim attack on me.

The reason I quote sloppily is that I am quoting is primary sources and that is what does not tend to happen on this subject , people do not tend to read the whole of Matt 24

https://youtu.be/qXO2MiWYUis

My grammar tends to be better when using my computer than a mobile phone

2018/6/22 3:58Profile

Re:

Ad hominem

;)

2018/6/22 5:22
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

My issue with the tribulation is that is worldwide persecution of Christians , according to the bible it starts with the abomination of desolation and the antichrist sitting in the temple calling himself as god.
We live in a world where everything is monitored , we know the mark of the beast will be introduced at this time
I was not paid this week due to an error and it has upset my finances.
It seems to me the whole area of the great tribulation has not been studied theologically to an depth is due to the fact of preterism, dominion theology , pre tribulational theology.
To me it seems a distraction, the pre tribulation rapture expects Jesus to come first before the antichrist and poses many problems as in Thessalonians 2. Jesus destroys the Antichrist by the brightness of his coming.

As most theology tends to come from America , countries that tend to be going through persecution or some form of it tend to be forgotten becuase of theological leanings towards pre tribulational theology.

I so want to deal with the fact that we have the things like the two witnesses in revelation that perform plagues on the earth before Jesus return and so there is a witness

To me I find it scary that there will be an antichrist who will rule this world, a totalitarian regime. That he will pretend to be Jesus . This what upsets me of the fact of dominion and pre tribulation theology is that will they be decieved by the antichrist as he has powers to call fire down from heaven.

I contacted rabbi's recently to ask them "What do you think the Messiah will be like and will be build the third temple"

As that is one specification of the Jewish Messiah world peace and the fact of world peace

I did not want to get sidetracked to deal with pre tribulation Vs post tribulation. As I wanted to deal with the specifics of the tribulation period. As a Christian can we deal with suffering.

2018/6/23 10:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy