SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : It's Time to Pray

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

It's Time to Pray

There are seasons and moments where God specially grants His people the grace to pray and intercede with a deep faith. This is such a moment, God by His mercy and kindness is moving and stirring the hearts of many to pray.

If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ then I urge you come boldly before God's throne and seek Him on behalf of a nation that is perishing and a young generation that so desperately needs to know the love of God in Jesus Christ. Like Queen Esther who God raised up to intercede for His people in a dark time, we are now called to do the same in our generation. "For such a time as this" we have favor with God to receive His blessing and power for salvation.

One needs a man who will let himself go and deliver blows right and left as hard as he can hit, trusting in the Holy Spirit . - C.T. Studd

The Lord grant us understanding to know the weapons of our warfare.

In Christ,

2018/6/5 20:47Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: It's Time to Pray and

Dear brother,

I completely agree that prayer is necessary and imperative.

I would only add this: That it is time that we, the church, as Christ's ambassadors, corporately and individually begin to fulfill our obligation to declare the Good News to every man.

We each have our sphere of influence and come into contact with people that others don't, people who may never see the inside of a church building.

Remember our Lord's words:" Ye shall receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and ye shall be My witnesses"

How many, myself included, have become apathetic and complacent and are ruled by fear of man and are not obeying this simple instruction. Be My witness!

Let us arise, brothers and sisters, and do the first works again, especially as we see the very last of the last days approaching.

God bless,

2018/6/6 6:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy