SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Two Religious Leaders and Their False Doctrines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Two Religious Leaders and Their False Doctrines

Two religious leaders and their false doctrines

Two religious leaders were in the news over the Memorial Day weekend and both of them are teaching bad doctrine and both influence millions of people with it. One is calling for an end to white men, and the other is embracing social liberalism as he reinterprets scripture. One embraces homosexuality and told a longtime atheist friend in March that hell does not exist and that condemned souls just disappear. One says that the Republican Jewish Council represents white supremacy and has referred to the immediate ex-president as "God." These two men, absurd as their words are, represent well over a billion peoples' religions and millions agree with them.

Pope Francis, head of the Roman Catholic Church, says his fellow church leadership "call me a heretic." Politico reports that the Pope is being "celebrated by progressives around the world for his push to update and liberalize aspects of church doctrine." Politico writes, however, "Francis is facing fierce blowback from traditionalists who take issue with his openness to Muslim migrants, his concern for the environment and his softer tone on divorce, cohabitation and homosexuality. Opposition has become so heated that some advisers are warning him to tread carefully to avoid a "schism" in the church." Church leadership believes Francis has undermined the church's authority and reduced the role of priests by rendering doctrine more ambiguous.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan tweeted over the weekend, "Why should there be an end to white men? Because their nature is not in harmony with the nature of God. White man was only given 6,000 years (6 days) to rule. You cannot deny he has ruled but on what principle did he rule? Righteousness? Truth? Justice? Fairness? I don't think so. What he (the White man) does, he does by nature. What you (Black people) do, is by learning from your master." He said that the traits of whites were murder and dishonesty. Farrakhan's website says, "We believe in the truth of the Bible, but we believe that it has been tampered with and must be reinterpreted so that mankind will not be snared by the falsehoods that have been added to it." It says that Nation of Islam founder Fard Muhammad is the Christian Messiah and the Muslim Mahdi.

Obviously, one cannot believe in the truth of the Bible, but change it at will. Nor can one believe in the truth of the Bible and not the truth of the Messiah. Farrakhan is a false prophet of a false god, preaching a divisive and deadly religion. Pope Francis is trying to rewrite the doctrines of the Bible to fit his modern interpretation of scripture. These men deny the truth and use their authority to twist the meaning of scripture, making it hard for many to discern the truth. They will not stand in your place or mine on judgment day. This is why we must seek the truth for ourselves. Jesus said in John 8:31-32, "If you continue in my word, then you are my disciples indeed; And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Have a Blessed and Powerful Day!

Bill Wilson
www.dailyjot.com

2018/5/30 6:39Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Two Religious Leaders and Their False Doctrines

Hmmm....to say I am disappointed in the rhetoric of Louis Farrakhan is a gross understatement.

We live in a county that is 80% black, we also live in a mixed neighborhood, having blacks live on three sides of us and whites beyond them. I experience nothing but kindness from them - all of them. As a white woman I experience a lot of acts of courtesy from blacks, males and females. Consider: it was blacks that found my lost keys the other day; two people approach a door in a public place and one is a black, he/she will rush ahead of you and hold the door open for you; if you get in line at the PO a young black lady will stand aside and let you in ahead of her... These are acts of kindness I experience on a regular basis here in one of the poorest counties in the USA. But how much publicity do these acts of kindness generate? Maybe I need to go on FB and start a thread on this issue...hmmmm

I am grieved that there are blacks who promote racism, hatred, using a perverted interpretation of the Scriptures in its promotion. This will earn them eternity in the pit of hell. Tragic.

Sandra

2018/5/31 11:40Profile
docs

Re: Very nice post ginnyrose

I grew up in the south in a racially charged atmosphere against blacks. It was just part of the way things were. Yet I experienced the same acts of kindness etc. you describe. A black lady worked at our house each week while our mother was at work and she became part of our extended family as she looked over and fed and cared for us youngsters. Until the day she passed she kept up with us and referred to us as her children. I look forward to going to heaven to see her again if nothing else.

2018/5/31 12:08Profile
Man0fG0d

Re: Two Religious Leaders and Their False Doctrines

AbideinHim, great post. The Bible says cry aloud and spare not. Jesus said take heed that no man deceive you. People like Farrakhan and the pope are what the Bible describes as Satan's ministers appearing as angels of light.

I will confess however, while I pray over people like this that they repent and get saved and for the influence they have, I am just as worried about many of the local preachers at various churches in town who come in the name of Christ but preach things like, 'we all are sinners, God/Jesus is the same, God is ok with people living in sin, etc."

1 John 4:1 KJV
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We must be like the Bearean church who the Bible says searched the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so. How do we not become deceived? If the Bible says it, believe it if it doesnt, don't believe it.

2018/5/31 12:32Profile
docs

Re:

Farrakhan is also viruently anti-Semitic.

2018/5/31 12:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy