SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for Arielle

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
moreofHim

Pray for Arielle

Some of you know my daughter Arielle (15) from the forums. She is on her way to Germany right now and at this moment should be in Paris switching planes. I know she was very nervous about this part of the trip, making sure that she gets on the next plane.

If anyone would please pray for her safety and for wisdom. She is very brave and courageous to be doing this by herself. (hence her name "Arielle" - lioness of God :-) )

We are praying for a very safe and blessed trip and that God gets all the glory! (She will be away for about 3 1/2 weeks.)

In Christ, Chanin

2005/6/30 11:42Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Pray for Arielle

that sounds exciting!

2005/6/30 12:21Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

Praying for a safe and wonderful trip for Arielle. Blessings in Him, Cindy

2005/6/30 12:31Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Quote:
If anyone would please pray for her safety and for wisdom. She is very brave and courageous to be doing this by herself.

Absolutely, and some for her mom as well wouldn't hurt... :-)

2005/6/30 15:31Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Hi Chanin

yea we're going to pray for her.

could you send her a sms or call her, and could you ask her to wave when she passes Holland :-P

God watches over her, don't worry about that!

and i hope she will have a good time!

William

[i][size=xx-small]*edited: grammar*[/size][/i]

2005/6/30 15:57Profile
moreofHim

Re: arielle

Thanks guys!

She called and left a message awhile ago (we were not home) and said that she was "there". I hope she meant Germany. She said her flight in Paris had been cancelled so that's where she was today. Then she said "but i am finally here". I still don't know if that means still in Paris at the airport or finally in Germany. She did say she was going to sleep now because she was very tired. So I am assuming she is in Germany :-o .
This will have been a looong 24 hrs. for her.

I am sure she was thinking about you guys (Paul and William) as she was passing Holland. :-)

It is still too bad that she cannot meet up with Greg and Yolanda in a few days.

In Christ, Chanin

2005/6/30 16:46Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re:

Hi channin, if you mind me asking, why is she over there? Ministry or personal?

2005/6/30 16:56Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Quote:
She said her flight in Paris had been cancelled so that's where she was today

Man...she may be a "lioness of God" then, but this seems more to be a Daniel in the den of Lions kind of a story. Not really nice. Wow. She really has had her "baptism" of travelling by now.

Quote:
She did say she was going to sleep now because she was very tired. So I am assuming she is in Germany.

Hmmm...still no 200% certainty...but I think you're assumption is right, Chanin.

So, folks, would you mind if I gave a big [size=medium][b]"Hallelujah, praise the Lord. Amen"[/size][/b]-shout?? Well, Actually...I don't care a single bit, however, I [b]do[/b] care for my parents who are sleeping right now, while I'm still (supposed to be) studying for my exams tomorrow :-P. So I promise that I'll leave it with an inward hallelujah-shout, alright?

Oh...and by the way...if you turn on your television or radio tomorrow and you hear on CNN about an earthquake that took place in Europe, you guys (should) know what happened: I didn't stick to my promise ;-)

[i]"The eternal God is your refuge,
And underneath are the everlasting arms" (Deuteronomy 33:27)[/i]

Rejoicing in Him,

Paul

2005/6/30 18:05Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I will pray for that women of god!!!

2005/6/30 18:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.