SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : "Come out from them and be separate" ?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

"Come out from them and be separate" ?

Is this really verse really meant to mingle only with Christians? "Come out from them and be separate",

How am I suppose to show Love and Care for unbelievers (whom Jesus Christ died also for them) if my interaction is limited within Christians?

2018/5/12 8:22
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: "Come out from them and be separate" ?

{I am so passionate about this topic, please do not be off put by my long reply!!} There are a lot of Christians like to use James 4:4 to only mingle with Christians too.

James 4:4 Do you not know that friendship with the "the world" is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

When it plainly states in 1 John 2:16 what the Bible means by the world. "For all that is in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - is not of the Father but is of the world." THESE are the very things we need to stay away from, not people!

Jesus said we are the salt of the earth. Salt makes food taste good but how can the food taste good is the salt is not shaken out over the food? Taste and see the Lord is good!

God so loved the 'WORLD' that He gave His only begotten Son... the world here means the human beings He created, Let us create man in OUR own image. If God is love and He is in us - should be not be love?

How can people see Christ in us (the hope of glory) if we aren't around them, working, hiking, singing, eating, swimming, driving, shopping, etc. Our life evangelizes who we love, our attitude evangelizes who we love, and our personality evangelizes who we love.

I'll take a breath now!! :) He is awesome!!
God bless,
Lisa

2018/5/12 9:58Profile
savannah

Re: "Come out from them and be separate" ?

Evangeline,

Read this!

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=697

It may help you understand a bit more on this subject.

2018/5/12 10:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy