See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Car Trouble

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Car Trouble

These last few months I have been experiencing problem after problem with my car. Just when one thing is fixed another issue takes its place.Dont know if GOD is testing my faith but its really starting to affect my well being not knowing if I can rely on it for daily travel to and from work.Now its a problem with the car running hotter than normal to the point of almost overheating.I pray for intercession that I can breathe a sigh of relief.I know this isnt a case of life and death and for that I am grateful.
GOD Bless
John

2018/5/1 12:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Car Trouble

May God give you wisdom brother in this.

2018/5/1 12:17Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Car Trouble

I know the stress of having a car that is giving you fits.

Have you tried actually praying for the car itself? I know it sounds odd but I have heard many stories of divine intervention when it comes to vehicles.

2018/5/1 12:20Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

jamccor,

Can you please describe all of the problems from beginning to the end that your car has been having? Perhaps we can diagnose a root-cause instead of treating a lot of symptoms.

2018/5/1 13:20Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

At first it was a problem with a brake leak.Then a problem with a lack of heat. The the muffler was starting to get loud.A few other issues in between but today its running in the zone just before it overheats. I have already changed out the thermostat but havent yet driven in the warm weather we are experiencing today. I have been praying for a miracle to not overheat and I am about to head home soon so Ill find out where I stand soon enough.Its just problem after problem with this car and its only ten years old.

2018/5/1 14:10Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Have you had to put coolant into the system lately?

Is there a coolant leak that you know about?

2018/5/1 15:26Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

There is no coolant leak that I can see.After much research, I have come to the conclusion that the problem is either air in the lines, a faulty hose somewhere or lastly a problem with the radiator which I am hoping thats not the case because I just do not have the money to replace it yet.My job title is in information technology at a publc high school and there is an auto dept. within our school. I spoke with the teacher who graciously said that he would look at it today. I just hope noting delays it because temperatures are climbing daily.Thanks again for all of your prayers!
GOD Bless

2018/5/2 7:54Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Well its been about a month now and things seem to keep getting worse. I was just quoted a price of $1750 to redo the heads on my car whch I can hardly afford.I have been praying for months for some kind of relief for this car and I never seem to get any.Its hard not knowing if your car will get you to work day after day.

2018/6/5 8:30Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Maybe the LORD would have you to pray for a new car.

2018/6/5 14:55Profile
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Believe it or not I bought the car only 2 years ago.Its a 2008 but slowly its causing me more grief. I would love another car even if it werent new.

2018/6/8 11:59Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy