Discussion Forum : General Topics : Head Covering

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

/Wow! I am really amazed at all the positive responses on this thread! <3 :)//

I wonder why you think so; I know there has been some debate about this on the forum but I know of no one who has suggested a sister should go against her conscience. It is always appropriate to celebrate when someone decides to do what the Lord is telling them to do.

2018/4/14 13:33Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
TakeUptheCross....Wow! I am really amazed at all the positive responses on this thread!

I'm not surprised at all, even Mr. Bill can understand this scripture... 1 Corinthians 11:5...But every wife who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. It does say "wife" does it make any difference, if you're not married?

2018/4/14 14:37Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE:

"It does say "wife" does it make any difference, if you're not married?"

Praying, prophesying is not limited to married folks - singles do it, too. Seems to me this is the issue regardless of marital status. Angels are in attendance as well. It is my understanding that there is a realm of angelic care that we know little about. The ministry of angels is referred to briefly and then we are left with questions - maybe it is up to us to learn of their ministrations first hand?

What do you think, Bill?

Sandra

2018/4/14 20:06Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Sandra

Sandra, I really don't know, this is why I asked.

2018/4/14 20:39Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Bill, Ya reckon a body needs to experiences that test our ability to fend for ourselves so God can intervene and demonstrate his power and protection in ways that leave us awed?

Sandra

2018/4/15 21:49Profile
Sree

Re:

Praise God. I was really scared to read this thread initially, I was hoping no one should discourage this sister. Thankfully no one did!

I always tell my 5 year old Daughter that she does not need to understand why to obey her parents. Though mostly I answer her 'why?', sometimes I really find it unnecessary.

A person does not need to understand a commandment fully to obey it. A simple heart of obedience is enough. I have said before in this forum, if this same command was given in the Bible for men with exact same scripture then I will cover my head irrespective of whether all other Christian men in the world cover or not!

2018/4/16 9:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy