SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are America's Days Numbered???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mr. Ray

Quote:
Mr. Ray...Would you please furnish some of the specific prophecies in the Word of God we can know for certain apply to each of the specific events noted for our specific day and time in 2018 or thereafter?

Mr. Bill is not prophet, but his crystal ball says...It will be the end if trump launches that missile!

2018/4/12 12:47Profile

Re:

Hmmm. Me hearum wardrums. War drums say wars and rumors of wars. ☺

Actually I think I read that earlier this morning my Bible.

Mr. Bill asked if I'm a prophet. No I just simply read my Bible and try to put the pieces together. Can't say I'm always correct in doing that.

But we are admonished to watch and pray.

Blaine

2018/4/12 13:50

Re: Amir Tsarfati Update

Link to YouTube video from Jewish brother. He lives in the Middle East and gives eyewitness insights of what is taking place in that region period videos very thought-provoking.

https://youtu.be/04Q-0uieMRg

Blaine

2018/4/12 13:52
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Mr. Bear

Mr. Bear, you should turn off Rick Wiles and turn on the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit has the “REAL” true news. :-)

2018/4/12 14:02Profile

Re:

Mr. Bill I thought the brother's name was Amir Tsarfati. Not Rick Wiles. Nearest I discern this brother is turned on to the Holy Spirit. He probably has a better understanding of what's happening in the Middle East and we in America do behind our keyboards. That's why I find his information to be most informative.

Blaine

2018/4/12 15:24
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Bear, I listened to Amir Tsarfati, personally I think he is probably right on a few things, but I also think because of some of the things he say's, he might be another conspiracy theorist, he all over that place with some of his thoughts.

2018/4/12 16:06Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

here's one of the comments to these posts to get the tenor of the types paying heed to these "commentators:"

"Brother Steve, This makes me Sad! These foolish Leaders: Try as they might, the Nibiru System is still visible, despite the Chemtrails, and Artificial Sun & Moon. They want to hide that there Will be a Rapture Event, Planet X, and visibility of the sky for signs & Wonders!
With all these Chemtrails and light altering sources, they all know that the Christians already know what's to come. NEXT comes wholesale Death, destruction, and just as Albert Pike wrote: a Third World War; to reduce significant;y, that civilian Population, and then seeing the Horror of Death;, look for a "New World Order"!
I see things via the light of Jesus Christ, does the Vatican really believe that they are more powerful than Yeshua or ABBA-Father? Don't they know that the end was written from the Beginning? The Lord is about to show himself very soon! Even if the Christians are wiped out.!
I pray for the Men, Women and Children of Syria! ALL of them, many Jews, Muslims and, of course, Christians will be piled high! That's call "Collateral Damage".

2018/4/12 17:21Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I may be way off here, so for the record this is just my own personal opinion, but I don’t believe that Trump or Putin are interested in any new world order. This is just the way I see it, from what little I read and listen to.

2018/4/12 18:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

What does the Bible say about this?

What does God think?

Is America to be the only nation till the end of the world not conquered? Must America be "great" till the coming of Jesus?

Let's see what the Scriptures say?

2018/4/12 18:30Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Greg

Brother Greg, I would love to see or hear what scripture says about America, please post any scripture/scriptures you can find. I personally just cannot find anything, or maybe it’s listed in one of those scriptures I don’t understand.

2018/4/12 18:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy