SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : An apology

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

An apology

This is an apology to Todd, Mike and anyone else I might have offended. I am not retracting my opinions, but I am apologizing for the way in which I expressed them. Please forgive me.

2018/4/7 19:06Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: An apology

Hey Nigel-

I was never offended by your posts and I respect the way you support what you believe to be true. That is what you are supposed to do.

But I appreciate your obedience to what the Spirit was leading you to post here.

2018/4/7 20:09Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Brother, be blessed, I too have very strong opinions about things and I am very direct. Yet, I have had to apologize for tone when it was unbefitting of a Christian.

But zeal, jealousy for God's glory and name, there is not enough of that, there is not enough anger and there is not enough fight from men. Though the Spirit prompted you to apologize...I would not contradict that...know also, our culture infiltrates so many so as to feminize men, where if they are not effeminate in their addresses, wording and tone, they are depicted as bullies and monsters.

Any real stand for any truth paints a target upon you as someone who is to be silenced and rebuked. Refuse it.

Judge what I say in the Spirit, not as license to be offensive.

2018/4/8 1:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is an apology to Todd, Mike and anyone else I might have offended. I am not retracting my opinions, but I am apologizing for the way in which I expressed them. Please forgive me.

May God bless you for humbling yourself. This is the way of progress towards Christ-likeness.

2018/4/8 6:52Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Brother Niegel,

I forgive you brother, and ask you to please forgive me for anything that I have said to offend you. We can disagree and still walk in love and unity with each other.

In His Love,

Mike

2018/4/8 19:14Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Of course I forgive you, brother Mike, fully and freely!

Just a thought, I read a lot on revival , and one of the key components in personal and corporate revival is forgiveness and reconciliation. I've made it a point to hold no grudges. There is such freedom and peace in forgiveness!

2018/4/8 19:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy