SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Apostle Paul Movie

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

A lot of deep seated anger and bitterness in the comments made by Savannah, sad..........bro Frank

2018/3/30 12:48
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Brother Frank, we all have bad day's in life. Maybe instead of summing up a Brother's comments in an opinion to the world, we should just pray for him and leave the comments out of it. Your comments are really no better than what he said, unless they edify, right?

2018/3/30 13:27Profile
docs

Re:

I wish savannah well and God's blessings I just didn't see any real cause for the tenor of his comments.

2018/3/30 13:37Profile

Re:

I am wondering if anybody else has seen the movie. Would like to hear their comments good or not so good.

Blaine

2018/3/30 13:38

Re:

I am overwhelmed by your loving comment Bill, it renders me speechless...........bro Frank

2018/3/30 14:04
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Hey Blaine:

I did not see it but would like to Blaine. What about the movie "I Can Only Imagine"?

Have you seen this movie? I took some unsaved family members who were deeply touched by this movie. This is a true story and what happened to the father in this movie happened to my father.

God miraculously saves this young mans father and he ends up writing this song for his father of the same title.

If I get to see the Apostle Paul I will share my thoughts. The other movie however was a movie I could encourage others to come see.

Thanks

2018/3/30 14:17Profile

Re:

David I have not seen I Can Only Imagine. But have heard many good things about this movie. It will be next on my list to see. Hopefully next week. Thank you for the recommendation.

Blaine

2018/3/30 14:21
savannah

Re: Holly and the Hippos

Thanks for your prayers...but please don't eat too much popcorn before praying.

2018/3/30 15:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy