Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : False Prophets

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Probably some of you say "well marv found another thing to pick on didn't he?".

Truth is, it grieves me in my soul to even say what I say, all those men with all those prophetic words and all those decrees, gateways, insights, spirit realm, visions, direct visitations have not one word in 2018 for the Church of Jesus Christ to do anything but decree-this and declare-that in order to get, get, get and get.

It grieves me in my soul, if I were to stand in front of all of them and all of those people...by God's grace with his courage I would tell them all they are wrong

as I said in a recent post.

Jeremiah 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.

23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

If I am wrong God have mercy on my soul, If I am right, God have mercy on theirs.

2018/1/24 21:28Profile
dohzman

Re:

I have to agree withMarvin, I have seen some of this stuff before but it usually comes to naught. The trouble is that in a broad, very broad manner they are speaking what I believe The Lord wants to do for the repentant heart. Not sure what makes this year more special than any other to be honest. Seem like they want to decree an awful lot, humm.
I guess personally when some one says they had a christaphany(sp?) and they treat That as common red flags go up. I had one and the result was I couldn’t breath I fell to the ground and wanted to die begging Christ to look away and depart from such a wretch(and that’s putting it mildly) as me. So I guess for me this was entertaining but had no real teeth , just personally, I don’t believe they were speaking from the heart of God, again that’s my personal opinion, and not from the Lord.

As a side bar there is a Word of encouragement from the Lord I believe that is real and true .

2018/1/24 21:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy