SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Woe is me.. AW Tozer...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Woe is me.. AW Tozer...

Isaiah 6:5 Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King,

We come into the presence of GOD with tainted souls. We come with our own concept of morality having learned it from books from the ministry and from school.
We come to God dirty, our whitest white is dirty, our churches are dirty, and our thoughts are dirty and do nothing about it.
If we come to God dirty but trembling and awestruck in His presence, if we knelt at His feet and cried with Isaiah "I am undone because I am a man of unclean lips, then I could understand. BUT WE SKIP INTO HIS AWFUL PRESENCE.!!!

We're dirty but we have a book called Seven Steps to salvation that gives us seven verses to get us out of our problems. And each year we have more Christians, more people going to church, more church buildings more money and LESS SPIRITUALITY and LESS HOLINESS..
WE ARE FORGETTING HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD Heb 12:14
I TELL YOU THIS !! I want GOD to be WHAT GOD IS.. THE IMPECCABLE HOLY, UNAPPROACHABLE HOLY THING. THE ALL HOLY ONE......
I WANT HIS HEAVEN TO BE HOLY AND HIS THRONE TO BE HOLY, I DONT WANT HIM TO CHANGE OR MODIFY HIS REQUIREMENTS.

Even if it shuts me out I want something HOLY LEFT IN THE UNIVERSE..
A.W.Tozer the Attributes of GOD..

2018/1/16 18:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy