SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pope calls for two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Pope calls for two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

Pope calls for two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/25/pope-calls-for-two-state-solution-in-israel-and-palestine?__twitter_impression=true

2017/12/25 9:36Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Pope calls for two-state solution in Israel and Palestine

POPE FRANCIS SIDES WITH MUSLIM ACTIVIST GROUPS OVER DECLARATION OF JERUSALEM AS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-sides-muslims-declaration-jerusalem-capital-israel/

2017/12/25 9:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

The Bible says:
The antichrist has been here since the first century (1John 2:18, 1John 4:3)
The antichrist will still be here when Jesus Christ returns (2 Thessalonians 2:8)
Therefore…
The antichrist cannot be a single personality because the antichrist has been here almost 2000 years so far.
The antichrist must be an office or a position of authority
The antichrist will not occupy a temple in Jerusalem but will occupy a place amongst what might initially appear to be the body of Christ. The antichrist will sit as the headof this false church. (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

2017/12/25 10:47Profile
passerby

Re:

Earlier, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) declared East Jerusalem as the capital of the Palestine.

While their is much excitement among the Evangelicals about the recent events concerning Israel, I am still deeply baffled on the state of profound unbelief of the Jews regarding Jesus as the messiah.

If they are or were right then as they claim, I am wondering on how do they think why 70 A.D. desolation of Israel (and the holocaust) happened. What particular big sins they have committed that such tragedy will befall to God's chosen people. Haven't they read on how Jesus pronounced this event, because their messiah came but they rejected Him.

How long and what more tragedies awaits them before they will wake up.

2017/12/28 5:42Profile
passerby

Re:

Luke 19:41-44King James Version (KJV)

41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

2017/12/28 13:16Profile
docs

Re: The Antichrist has come already?

Careful reading shows:

1) The spirit of Antichrist is already in the world.

2) Many antichrists (plural) have already gone out proclaiming God didn't come in the flesh.

3) "The" (singular) Antichrist is still yet to come.

He will be the ultimate incarnation of the mystery of iniquity already at work in the world opposing Christ so as to replace Him. Paul referred to Him as a personal "He" to be destroyed at Christ's coming.

2017/12/28 14:55Profile
passerby

Re:

The Jews will receive the false messiah.

John 5:36-43

36 But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.

39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and wit is they that bear witness about me,

40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

41 I do not receive glory from people.

42 But I know that you do not have the love of God within you.

43 I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

I wonder, what kind of messiah are they really looking for?

2017/12/28 19:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Are they truly still looking or is it just a sentimental idea?

2017/12/28 19:36Profile
passerby

Re:

I guess that is a difficult reality they are facing at the moment. Whether they already become immune to the the great danger of annihilation intents of their enemies or what, I
don't know. They really need a great spiritual awakening.

2017/12/28 21:46Profile
docs

Re:

Israel coming to faith. Can we believe for it before we see it? None of the prophecies regarding Israel have come to nought yet so why should they in the future? The issue of Israel is divinely designed to sift and test believers and the nations and reveal the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

2017/12/29 0:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy