SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Accepting Digital Currencies for Donation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 SermonIndex Accepting Digital Currencies for Donation

Saints,

I wanted to announce and share for those who would use digital currencies that we are accepting donations via Bitcoin and other digital currencies. I have recently received a request about this from a country that paypal does not accept and I was happy to tell the brother we are beginning to accept other digital currencies.

The benefit is that there are almost zero transaction fees for some of these currencies.

SermonIndex adopted and used PayPal right from the beginning of the ministry 15 years ago in 2002. It was not as well known back then but has become a normal part of the internet now for donations.

We will still have paypal on the donation page: https://www.sermonindex.net/give/

along with other option such as digital currency:

You can donate via DIGITAL CURRENCY to the following addresses (Digital currencies will be held for future specific ministry needs)

Bitcoin (BTC) 14UfynBvoqkcQfidv6Mv6aC4xjLJfZbfQX
ETH: 0xAC266013FE233dFf4A1b046b7a7f6E804A211B9e
LTC: LcqJFiqF9PyRZQ2Jxu563D2dCzSFrF8K4Q
DOGE: DPDSPXnhPKbQK836t2Nfz1PFrRJLKpq2G8
PIVX: DNgRMG4uRs7QMAZvyQnZEiB4cioAjJPH35

2017/12/17 7:55Profile

Re: SermonIndex Accepting Digital Currencies for Donation

I don't know how to use bitcoin :D

Have you consider using Patreon Brother Greg? :)

2017/12/17 8:26
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Have you consider using Patreon Brother Greg? :)

Sister,

I actually did start a page for it but really was not sure about using it. I know some Christian ministries and brethren have been using it and its a preferred way for some believers to help support a ministry or cause. This is the link for the Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/sermonindex

2017/12/17 16:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy